Author Topic: Vacation condos in Nashville  (Read 424 times)

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
Vacation condos in Nashville
« on: May 31, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »
Hi all,

Myself and 5 friends, all ladies, are planning a trip to Nashville for CMA Fest next year, and are wanting to stay downtown, so we won't have to take a cab or drive after bar hopping, Does anyone know of any condos within walking distance of Broadway and the honkytonks that sleep 6 and have more than one bed per room? There will be 6 ladies travelling to Nashville for CMA Fest next year, and it would be much easier to share rooms in a condo (and cheaper) than to pay an arm and a leg for a couple of hotel rooms. All I keep seeing is 2 bedrooms with one queen bed per room and a sleeper sofa. I personally toss and turn and don't want to share a bed with anyone, and I know one of the other ladies would prefer to sleep solo as well. The Wyndham timeshare is out, it's out of the way, and got sketchy reviews, besides, their shuttle costs $10, and I don't even know if it runs after hours. I have done a lot of searching on the net, and keep finding the same listings, which is frustrating!

Any sites you can point me towards would be greatly appreciated!

JeanFromBNA

Re: Vacation condos in Nashville
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 04:51:50 PM »
East Nashville resident here - Have you tried VRBO.com?  There are a few properties that might fit the bill, but the bedding that you want will be hard to find downtown. If you absolutely have to have separate beds, you might try bringing air mattresses.

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 01:22:50 AM »
Thanks Jean, we decided we are just going to look at getting a couple of rooms, even in Vandy area, it's too much of a hassle to find a condo with our requirements, lol.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »
Check through RCI (if you have a Wyndham property, they bought RCI so that Wyndham owners have "lifetime" memberships) to see if you can get a hotel room using your Wyndham "points".

Holiday Inn with four & a half stars - here:  http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/nashville/bnamp/hoteldetail

Not sure of the location in regard to where you're staying, I've driven through Nashville, never stayed there.  Long story...
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »
Check through RCI (if you have a Wyndham property, they bought RCI so that Wyndham owners have "lifetime" memberships) to see if you can get a hotel room using your Wyndham "points".

Holiday Inn with four & a half stars - here:  http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/nashville/bnamp/hoteldetail

Not sure of the location in regard to where you're staying, I've driven through Nashville, never stayed there.  Long story...

VorFemme, we are looking at downtown/lower Broadway or Vanderbilt area of Nashville, and for CMA Fest, considering prices downtown are ridiculous during that week, AND it's Bonaroo week as well, it's going to be fun finding something!

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 10:35:32 PM »
Ah - kind of like looking for a place on the beach during Spring Break?  If you can find one, it isn't going to be cheap and a good place to stay!
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

JeanFromBNA

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »
I just saw an article about this vacation rental company, and thought of this thread:  https://www.facebook.com/MusicCityLoft