News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• November 25, 2017, 02:19:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I used it! Finally!  (Read 7871 times)

Sunbeem

Re: I used it! Finally!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 07:43:34 PM »
Another coldblooded person here. And my thyroid is also normal.  Luckily or unluckily, there are enough other odd things about me that I never hear "interesting assumptions" about my body temperature.

SingActDance

• You don't know me, but I'm famous.
Re: I used it! Finally!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 08:38:38 AM »
Always perpetually cold over here, too. But somehow I've taken up snowboarding (go figure). Quick product recommendation- I was in Under Armour looking for new mid-layers, and tried on one of those sweatshirts with the "infrared" technology. Just standing in the dressing room I immediately felt warm and toasty. I promise I get no money from Under Armour for this post :)
Most people look at musical theatre and think "Why are those people singing and dancing in the street?" I'm sort of the opposite. I see a street full of people and think, "Why aren't they?"