News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• November 24, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Bean dipping victory is mine (I think)!  (Read 3024 times)

Waterlight

Bean dipping victory is mine (I think)!
« on: June 12, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »
I admin a fan group for one of my favorite musicians on Facebook.  There was some speculation going on about his personal life (think something along the lines of "did he or did he not get a divorce recently?"). 

Even after an acquaintance of his confirmed the speculation, the thread continued for a bit... but then I stepped in with "I would imagine being on the road [X number of days] out of the year would be hard on any marriage or relationship... Now, back to the music:" and I posted a link to a video of one of his latest songs!

So far, this seems to have worked, and I notice I've gotten several "Likes" on my post!
“The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.”--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gelliebean

Re: Bean dipping victory is mine (I think)!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 11:28:37 AM »
"I would imagine being on the road [X number of days] out of the year would be hard on any marriage or relationship... Now, back to the music:" and I posted a link to a video of one of his latest songs!

In my head, this is said in an old-school radio DJ voice.   ;D