News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• November 22, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: There is an issue with your date...UPDATE page 65  (Read 27743 times)

Mopsy428

Re: There is an issue with your date...UPDATE page 65
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2016, 07:10:25 PM »
Update: The wedding went without a hitch - well, minus the fact that at the rehearsal dinner I got stung right above my engagement ring and almost had to go to the ER to get the ring removed.  All was well, though, and I just used my right hand!

My cousin never responded, so I just marked her down as a "no". (We had quite a few late responses. Surprisingly, my co-workers were the biggest culprits.) But I did get to see many, many relatives whom I haven't seen in ages. It was lovely. I'm a bit bummed that the family went back to the Philippines and Australia, but my aunt and uncle are renting a beach house near my house for 1 month a year starting in 2018, so I'll be about to see them more often.

Luci

« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2016, 08:09:11 PM »
Thanks for the update. So glad most all went well.

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2016, 08:59:11 PM »
Congratulations!
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien