News:

• February 22, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to act?  (Read 17699 times)

Micah

Re: How to act?
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2015, 06:27:57 PM »
Everything the OP has said, from beginning to end, is raising red flags for me. As others have said, there are no circumstances, barring surprise presents, etc, where ANYONE should tell a child, 'don't tell Mummy!"

To add to that, the OP has stated that she feels her parents dislike the fact that her son is bi-racial. This should be a deal breaker, no ifs buts or maybes! If two people are so entrenched in their racism that they can't put it aside for the sake of their daughter and grandson, they don't deserve contact with either of them. It's harsh and I know all children love their parents and find it hard to see their faults, but your child WILL pick up on his grandparents feelings about him. The fact that he's already showing confusion regarding them, indicates he probably already is.

In conclusion, normal people do not react this way about a hair cut! It's beyond bizarre! Add lying about it and telling your child to lie to you about it, then being PA when called on it....these people should not have contact with your child at all, least of all unsupervised. Not until they massively pull their heads in anyway.

*edited to fix spelling*
Mulder: "So...Lunch?"
Scully: "Mulder, toads just fell from the sky!"
Mulder: "Maybe their parachutes didn't open."

GreenEyedHawk

• Not hot but SPICY
    • My Facebook.  Feel free to add me!
Re: How to act?
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2015, 08:42:27 PM »
Next time you send your son to your parents' place, give him a pompadour wig and ask them if that's better.
"After all this time?"
"Always."