News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• November 20, 2017, 03:24:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ehellions, I need your help to make this shower game - answer 1 short question  (Read 10161 times)

gellchom

I'm tasked with making a game for a friend's daughter's bridal shower.  We are doing a "Family Feud" game.  I found some ready-made, bridal-related sets of survey answers on line, but most of them are kind of boring, so I need at least one more, and here's the one we came up with.  So would you all please be my survey group?

Important: Don't read the other answers before giving yours!  Otherwise, we will be collecting too many answers instead of finding out what is the most common answer, the second most common answer, etc.

Here's the question.  Give one answer. 

What is the bride's mother afraid will go wrong at the wedding?

Here is some info that might be useful:
Wedding will be in late May, indoors, at an art museum in Bride's home town (and her parents' current city).  It will be a Jewish wedding.  Bride and Groom live in Chicago; Groom's parents in a third city. 

Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 03:57:19 PM by gellchom »

Kiwipinball

Bride will get ill.

CreteGirl

Groom won't show up.

AustenFan

Art museum will be featuring a Nude Art Through the Ages exhibit ;)

Mustard

The venue has been double-booked.

Psychopoesie

Promise I didn't look but this is what I thought too.

Silversurfer

Rings will go missing.

mandycorn

Cake-related disaster! (Ugly, fall apart, damaged during delivery, etc)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln 

gellchom

Promise I didn't look but this is what I thought too.

No, that's good!  If I get a different answer from each person, I won't be able to use them at all.  I need to use the most common answers (the top 6, say).  The contestants are trying to guess what answer the most people gave.

If you are unfamiliar with the game, you can go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpkcax6BPWU to watch a Family Feud episode from the original, Richard Dawson version (you can fast forward through the introductions) so you can see how it works.

And while you're at it, watch this, too -- it's a classic: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/coneheads-family-feud/n8657   
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:28:07 PM by gellchom »

sidi-ji

Someone will misbehave.

lmyrs

That someone is going to drink too much and cause a scene.

CrabbyAppleton

Another one for the groom won't show up.
A good friend is like a good bra...  Hard to find, comfortable, supportive, and always close to my heart.

HannahGrace

The glass doesn't break.

Harriet Jones

• Yes, we know who you are.
Dress will get ruined

Hmmmmm

The food will run out.