News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• October 19, 2017, 08:50:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Updated and revent unread topic links missing.  (Read 882 times)

Reika

Updated and revent unread topic links missing.
« on: March 07, 2017, 07:54:36 AM »
I've checked on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Flamingvixen, but the l8nks for updated topics and recent unread don't show up for me anymore.  If I use my browser history they work. Was wondering if anyone else hasd this issue.

Outdoor Girl

Re: Updated and revent unread topic links missing.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 07:57:24 AM »
In Google, and I assume the others, look just above the date on the right hand side.  There should be a little green check mark there.  Click on it and it should change to a red x and your links should be back on the left hand side.
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Reika

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:41:09 AM »
I completely missed that little box, that worked, thank you!

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »
Glad it worked!  :)
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

TheaterDiva1

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:27:08 PM »
I know this thread is six months old, but I was searching for this topic because I just started having this issue... Thanks Outdoor Girl - I tried it on my iPad and not only did it work there, it carried over onto my iPhone! :)