- Stop.Picking.At.Your.Face! You will have nicer skin that way.
- Stop surfing to web pages with a subject och people that will make you angry!
- A cup of tea isn't consider "lunch" IRL.
- Razor are for shaving. Not as a substitute for angst-pills. Take your pills instead!
- STOP PICKING AT THOSE INVISIBLE BLACK HEADS!
- A cigarette isn't consider "dinner".
- Just because BF doesn't pick up the phone, he isn't dead in a car wreck somewere.
- Stop petting your CACTUS!
Stop starting projects or hobbies you know you will not continue.
Especially, stop spending money on the materials for them and the tuition for classes when you know you won't keep it up.
Do not...I repeat...do not buy even one more skein of yarn which will end up stored in a big plastic bin. Try to remember your recent trip to the hospital auxilary with that giant 30 gallon bag of brand new skeins of yarn which you accumulated over the past couple of years every time you decided that you just MUST knit and crochet.
Stop putting off cleaning out the storage bedroom. And the rooms upstairs where everything you ever owned is crammed into every corner and the middle of the room. Stop being a pack rat. That's your husband's job, which he does very well with no help from you. And if you are a pack rat, too, you lose your complaining rights.