News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• March 01, 2015, 07:38:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ... Said no one, ever  (Read 3160 times)

Piratelvr1121

• Super Hero!
Re: ... Said no one, ever
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2014, 09:29:33 PM »
I just *love* getting telemarketer calls from the same number three times in rapid succession -- said no one ever.

I just love having my son's friend blow up my phone to get a hold of him when he has his own phone...said no mother ever. (seriously, he'll text DS on his phone but use my number to call him?)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars.  You have a right to be here. Be cheerful, strive to be happy. -Desiderata

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »
I so enjoy political advertising, said no one ever.

Julia Mercer

• Country Gals Fan Page
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »
I just love getting collection calls at 7 in the morning.......said no one ever!

Redneck Gravy

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »
I just love having a voice mailbox filled with 99 hangups you have to delete one at a time

said no one ever !

ezbliss

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2015, 11:32:04 PM »
Hope the wind chill is so low tomorrow that it hurts my face when I walk outside.
(said no one ever)

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2015, 07:46:35 AM »
Well, those 12 days off were good, let's go back to work!

EllenS

• I write whimsical vintage mysteries.
    • My Author Page:
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »
Yes, please Grandma, give my children *more* Christmas candy - they are deficient in sugar! (said no mom ever)

Gee, I hope I get a UTI in a strange town on the second day of a road trip. 'Cuz 6 hours sitting on a hot rock is my fave! (said no-one ever)
                www.ellenseltz.com

LadyBatman

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 04:12:21 PM »
Why yes dss, I'll input *again* to your drivers Ed fund since you spent the money we already gave you since you decided you could put off drivers ed for a while

Said no one ever

Why yes dh, I'll get up *yet again tonight* with the baby since you're tired from work

Said no new mom with a newborn ever

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2015, 04:18:03 PM »
I have too much money... said no one ever.

Yes, I wanted the chicken in my dish to be raw ... said no human ever.

nuit93

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
Wow, that Lean Cuisine sure left me feeling stuffed!

...said no one ever.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »
I love it when I open a new package of crackers, and they're already stale!  ...Said no one ever.

LadyBatman

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »
Why yes, since I am *just* a sahm with a 15 month old I would LOVE to be your free full time babysitter! I understand that your ss has a *routine* and I appreciate that like my ds, your lo will only sleep in *her own* crib. Thank you so much for inviting me to brave the Canadian winter walking to your house since dh and I only have one car that he uses for work. I know our kids are only 5 months apart and very similar but I truly understand that I would need to pack snacks, food, diapers, wipes ect for my child and myself so your items don't get used so fast. I would also be honoured to start dinner for you since you'll be tired after work, and don't worry, I'll clean up the house too! I know it's frustrating coming home to a toy littered house. Let me say this just once.... I absolutely adore the idea of taking both munchkins to pick up your older son at school, and yessir, it probably would be a great idea for me to purchase a double stroller since you have one already and only one stroller kid. Oh, and after doing all this, I'll brave the cold one more time walking home, since you don't want to bundle your two up to drive me home. And then I'll make my family dinner.

Said no one ever!
Ps Well.....I certainly didn't say THAT this afternoon when it was requested of me!

Benni

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »
Why yes, since I am *just* a sahm with a 15 month old I would LOVE to be your free full time babysitter! I understand that your ss has a *routine* and I appreciate that like my ds, your lo will only sleep in *her own* crib. Thank you so much for inviting me to brave the Canadian winter walking to your house since dh and I only have one car that he uses for work. I know our kids are only 5 months apart and very similar but I truly understand that I would need to pack snacks, food, diapers, wipes ect for my child and myself so your items don't get used so fast. I would also be honoured to start dinner for you since you'll be tired after work, and don't worry, I'll clean up the house too! I know it's frustrating coming home to a toy littered house. Let me say this just once.... I absolutely adore the idea of taking both munchkins to pick up your older son at school, and yessir, it probably would be a great idea for me to purchase a double stroller since you have one already and only one stroller kid. Oh, and after doing all this, I'll brave the cold one more time walking home, since you don't want to bundle your two up to drive me home. And then I'll make my family dinner.

Said no one ever!
Ps Well.....I certainly didn't say THAT this afternoon when it was requested of me!

Please give us more!  Who asked and how in the world did they dare?

LadyBatman

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2015, 07:40:28 PM »

Said no one ever!

Please give us more!  Who asked and how in the world did they dare?

An inlaw. She *dared* because she thinks the cost of full time daycare is too expensive! It would eat up most of her salary. She could probably make more income being a sahm but *yuck* that sounds dreadfully boring! Who on earth would EVER want to stay at home all day with their precious lo seeing first steps, hearing first words and seeing all the cuteness a kid can offer? I mean, really, "what do you DO all day?"

Side note: I'm glad I'm a sahm mom or I would have missed this gem today. I made my son homemade soup. He downed one small bowl. As he saw me refill his bowl, he said "yay" with his biggest smile ever! I got hugs all afternoon for the soup! 

marcel

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2015, 09:35:59 PM »
Of course, your item is free since the bar code isn't working, said no cashier ever.
I recently had free pie for dessert because of this.
Wherever you go..... There you are.