News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• May 05, 2015, 05:22:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Cat Is Meowing/Shouting At Me Because...  (Read 32847 times)

Vequihellin

Re: My Cat Is Meowing/Shouting At Me Because...
« Reply #465 on: Today at 07:26:58 AM »
I won't sit down on the sofa and let him get up on my lap for a snuggle...

MonteCristo

• My Esty Shop
« Reply #466 on: Today at 11:28:27 AM »
Because I won't share my toothbrush.  He is obsessed with it, but only while I'm actually using it.  Everytime I walk into the bathroom, he runs in there after me and jumps up on the counter, just in case I have the magic toothbrush.  Then when I do brush my teeth, he stands up on his hind legs and tries to take the toothbrush out of my mouth.  It gets very annoying.

pattycake

« Reply #467 on: Today at 12:35:47 PM »
Because I won't share my toothbrush.  He is obsessed with it, but only while I'm actually using it.  Everytime I walk into the bathroom, he runs in there after me and jumps up on the counter, just in case I have the magic toothbrush.  Then when I do brush my teeth, he stands up on his hind legs and tries to take the toothbrush out of my mouth.  It gets very annoying.

It may be the toothpaste, if it's minty. We had a cat that would go mad for minty stuff, to the point where he would attack my grandma's legs (but gently-no claws!) when she used liniment of some sort on them.

MonteCristo

• My Esty Shop
« Reply #468 on: Today at 05:12:11 PM »

It may be the toothpaste, if it's minty. We had a cat that would go mad for minty stuff, to the point where he would attack my grandma's legs (but gently-no claws!) when she used liniment of some sort on them.

Interesting.  Maybe that's it, I'll have to test it.  My dog on the other hand hates mint.  I can hold out a mint to her and she'll run out of the room.