Author Topic: My Cat Is Meowing/Shouting At Me Because...  (Read 19056 times)

PastryGoddess

• My Image Portfolio and Store
Re: My Cat Is Meowing/Shouting At Me Because...
« Reply #330 on: October 20, 2014, 12:01:25 AM »
It's time for the encore performance of the Song of Her People and NO ONE IS LISTENING TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE

gingerzing

« Reply #331 on: October 21, 2014, 11:37:23 AM »
Techinally, they had a point.  Both bowls were completely empty and I found out that the bag is basically empty as well.  So it is a good thing.  But still noisy.

greencat

« Reply #332 on: October 21, 2014, 12:03:31 PM »
I got meowed awake this morning because Princess wanted her wet food.  Coffee Bean joined her in serenading me right in my ears, but I think that was just because since Coffee Bean doesn't normally get wet food.

Needless to say, I got up and put Princess in the other bedroom with the wet food and got myself some peace and quiet.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #333 on: October 21, 2014, 09:01:42 PM »
...because I won't give her more hairball remedy goo. What the eHell, Sophie? ???
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

gingerzing

« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2014, 02:46:50 PM »
My younger cat - who loves to ride on my shoulder - was letting me know that I was not getting the gooshie food out into the food dishes fast enough.  Crawling from my shoulder toward my arm is NOT helpful.  But that meant she got to the food before her older feline sister got to her bowl.

(It is very tricky to stand on the basement steps trying to get canned food out while a cat on one shoulder and another cat pearched on the steps AND their canine sister wanting to lick the can.)