A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Humor Me!

Signs that crack you up

<< < (243/299) > >>

Midnight Kitty:

--- Quote from: blueyzca01 on August 29, 2013, 01:46:08 PM ---My name is Lisa.  I sent this to my husband...but told him that he should substitute his own name.  Or not  ;)

--- End quote ---
I don't get it. I am perplexed ... and intrigued. What did you send to your husband, Lisa?

Luci:

--- Quote from: Midnight Kitty on August 29, 2013, 06:25:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: blueyzca01 on August 29, 2013, 01:46:08 PM ---My name is Lisa.  I sent this to my husband...but told him that he should substitute his own name.  Or not  ;)

--- End quote ---
I don't get it. I am perplexed ... and intrigued. What did you send to your husband, Lisa?

--- End quote ---

I am also lost in the woods. (Was this something in the 'bet you can't not laugh'. Sadly, I didn't think any were funny. Mostly gross and childish and heard so many times I'm over it. Sigh. Poor me.)

Midnight Kitty:

--- Quote from: Luci45 on August 29, 2013, 08:23:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Midnight Kitty on August 29, 2013, 06:25:04 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am also lost in the woods. (Was this something in the 'bet you can't not laugh'. Sadly, I didn't think any were funny. Mostly gross and childish and heard so many times I'm over it. Sigh. Poor me.)

--- End quote ---
I agree with you Luci.  I didn't even smile, which made me sad because I might be turning into a grumpy old lady.

White Dragon:
Best store name ever - on a little shop in Inverness, Scotland:

"Telly on the blink"

Mel the Redcap:
I haven't read all the way, but I need to put these in before I forget!

When my sister and I were small, Mum used to take us to her sister's farm for holidays at least once a year. Partway there, we drove through steep, forested hills, and there was a sign that said WARNING: LOGGING TRUCKS. There was much giggling and discussion of the sneaky sneaky logging trucks that must be hiding up the hill to jump on small cars and squash them flat. ;D

Some years ago, when a certain person was the American president, you could guarantee seeing someone taking a photo of a particular intersection in my stepfather's home town. The intersection? Clinton Street and Faithful Street. >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version