A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Humor Me!

Signs that crack you up

<< < (249/299) > >>

GreenEyedHawk:
Midnight Kitty LOL at your mom.  That's hilarious.  I will also never forget that whenever I see those signs now.

Thipu1:
Not exactly a public sign but good for a giggle nevertheless.

Our office went through a phase in which everything had to be clearly labeled.  For example, the clear, plastic box containing pens had to have a label saying 'pens'. 

Mostly, we used basic copier paper but, for nicer letters, we also had a box of bond paper.  Like everything else.  It had a big label saying 'bond'. 

Someone added, 'James Bond'. 

hermanne:
Our local gas station has gas for "$31.5" per gallon. (the decimal point is on the "1" card.)

I know gas is expensive, but wow! :o  ( ;) )

whiterose:
Although the sign is hilarious, just the name alone cracks me up. You can imagine what I am talking about...

Yup,

"Los Pollos Hermanos"

I have not watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. Yet I find the name alone hilarious. And the logo can put me in stitches.

*new*mommyagain36:
The Law Offices of Fait, Wise and DiLima - which I read as Fate, Wise and Dilemma and think "what a great name for a legal group"   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version