News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 22, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 177947 times)

freakyfemme

Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »
Hot Yoga?  How Obscene.  Keep your filthy mind out of this forum, you . . you . . . you . . shameless heathen, you!

My printer ran out of paper.

So, I suppose you're going to go and buy MORE paper, and kill some more trees, huh?  What is WRONG with you, you dirty polluter?  Why don't you just write on your hands like me?

My roommates are watching TV right now.

Paper Roses

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2007, 10:15:48 PM »
Well, aren't WE special?  Not only do you have a ROOM, but you also have MATES to go with it!  You know, a little sensitivity would not be out of line, since there are people in this world living in caves.  And don't even get me started on the TV.  Like to rub your absurd wealth into us poor people's faces, do you?

I walk my kids to school in the morning.
All those with two, draw one.  All those with none, turn one in.

freakyfemme

« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2007, 10:23:11 PM »
Well, aren't WE special?  Not only do you have a ROOM, but you also have MATES to go with it!  You know, a little sensitivity would not be out of line, since there are people in this world living in caves.  And don't even get me started on the TV.  Like to rub your absurd wealth into us poor people's faces, do you?

What?!?!? You walk to school WITH your kids?!?!?  When are they ever going to learn independence?  I suppose you still breast-feed them too.....in a crowded restaurant.......without your shoes on.....and THEN, you don't even TIP!!!  :o

My clarinet lesson was cancelled today, because Anton threw out his back.

Paper Roses

« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

What?!?!? You walk to school WITH your kids?!?!?  When are they ever going to learn independence?  I suppose you still breast-feed them too.....in a crowded restaurant.......without your shoes on.....and THEN, you don't even TIP!!!  :o

Actually, I sit on the floor at iparty and do it, then complain when the manager asks me to move after 15 people have tripped over me and gone face-first into the pinatas.

How wasteful!  Anton threw out his back?  Just because HE didn't need it any more, that didn't mean that someone else could have gotten some use out of it!  Now there's a perfectly good back sitting in a dumpster somewhere, when some poor person doesn't have one. 

I can never find chocolate raspberry coffee at the grocery store any more.

freakyfemme

« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2007, 11:02:43 PM »

Actually, I sit on the floor at iparty and do it, then complain when the manager asks me to move after 15 people have tripped over me and gone face-first into the pinatas.

How wasteful!  Anton threw out his back?  Just because HE didn't need it any more, that didn't mean that someone else could have gotten some use out of it!  Now there's a perfectly good back sitting in a dumpster somewhere, when some poor person doesn't have one. 

I can never find chocolate raspberry coffee at the grocery store any more.

How DAAARE you accuse me of drinking all your precious flavoured coffee!!! (BURP!!! :P)

I'm saving up UPC's from Diet Coke, because three UPC's from twelve-packs entitles me to either a beauty treatment or a round of golf, which would make PERFECT Christmas presents for my parents.  Now, if only they were offering something Bigfoot would enjoy too.....

Paper Roses

« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »
[How DAAARE you accuse me of drinking all your precious flavoured coffee!!! (BURP!!! :P)

I KNEW IT!  Well, good.  I hope you get the green apple two-step from it.   >:D

Oh, great.  You're offering you mother a beauty treatment?  WHy not just call her an ugly hag right to her FACE!!

I'm restocking my paper clip dispenser.

jimithing

« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2007, 11:28:59 PM »
Paper clips?!?!?  Don't you know that the punk teenagers I work with can use them as weapons?????  How dare you leave something around that can kill me!!!!  Have you no SHAME!?!?!?

I just finished watching "Heroes" on my DVR.

Paper Roses

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2007, 11:33:29 PM »
Paper clips?!?!?  Don't you know that the punk teenagers I work with can use them as weapons?????  How dare you leave something around that can kill me!!!!  Have you no SHAME!?!?!?

I just finished watching "Heroes" on my DVR.

That's right.  I have a bumper sticker that says "Guns don't kill people.  Paper clips do."

Ooooohhhhhh, well excuuuuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeeeee!!! A DVR?!?! Please.  Why can't you just watch TV, like normal people?  Nooooooooo, you have to be all uppity.  You know, when I was a kid, we only had 3 channels.  And if nothing was on you liked, you sat and watched the snow & static.  And you didn't complain about it.

I'm looking for a recipe for real macaroni & cheese.

jimithing

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2007, 11:36:54 PM »
Well, I hope you are happy making something that can clog your arteries and give you a heart attack on the spot!!!!  Now my tax dollars will have to pay for your hospital care!!!  You are always thinking about yourself and only yourself! Your sweet little screen name fools no one!!!!!

I'm drinking some chocolate milk.  Yummy!

Fabrashamx

« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2007, 01:28:25 AM »
How dare you insult regular milk?? the cows could get a complex! and I suppose you have to have cow milk when you should be drinking soy or goat milk! Think of those poor goats with the full, um, udder thingies! they will get no relief, and even the cows that will be milked will be moooooortified that you HAD to add chocolate!

I'm using a tissue that has vicks vaporub already on it.
*this is true, I have strep throat and a bad cold, saw these today and thought they were a brilliant invention, but please dont let that stop you from ripping it to shreds, lol

jimithing

« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2007, 01:43:35 AM »
Well, in fact I do want to rip it to shreds, and I expect you to do the same thing, literally!!  Rip those things to shreds!!! Don't you know how bad they are for the environment?!?!?  What makes you think that you are better than everyone else that has to rub that nasty cream on their chest?  Who made you God?!?!? 

I have to get up quite early tomorrow.

kingsrings

« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
I find it insulting that you are stating that like it is a bad thing. Some of us love to get up early every day! So I ask you to refrain from insulting us early birds.

I can't wait to go to the Halloween spooky corn maze this weekend.

ginlyn32

« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
How dare you even THINK about celebrating Halloween! DOn't you know that there are kids who CAN"T go out because they are ALLERGIC to peanuts?? And even being OUTSIDE on H'ween could trigger a reaction?? Do you want the death of a child on your head??? Think of the CHILDREN!!!!

I am watching Pirates of the Caribean: Dead Man's Chest, while eating a bagel, and seperating my laundry, thinking about taking my pet snake to a restaurant with my little darlings, even though it is clearly a "date night" restaurant, but I want my little darlings to experience everything. Then I won't make them try anything on the menu, but stop beforehand and pick up Mcdonald's and DEMAND to be seated in the middle of the room at the best table. And I am NOT tipping, either...if the servers want more money, they can get a better job!

Ginger
Don't Tread On Me!!!!!

kingsrings

« Reply #118 on: October 16, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »
Off with your head!!

Don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the edge.

ginlyn32

« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2007, 02:05:41 PM »
Edge? What edge? I don't see any edge? I think you are either drinking too much coffee or eatting the special brownies...anyway there IS no edge!! I can't believe you are even bringing it up!

I love Guitar Hero II.

Ginger
Don't Tread On Me!!!!!