Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 56044 times)

jais

• Super Hero!
  • Two Friends. Two Hearts. One Promise. One Love.
Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 09:55:42 PM »
So you're reading and posting on ehell???
Why haven't we seen you on the song title or movie quote post (especially since I started that one)?  Or even the baby names post?

I may have to go to bed.

BED?  Go to bed?  What the h3ll is wrong with you?  Some of us can't sleep at will!

I am so happy I have a job to go to in the morning!

ginlyn32

• Super Hero!
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 10:22:37 PM »
Why haven't we seen you on the song title or movie quote post (especially since I started that one)?  Or even the baby names post?

I may have to go to bed.

BED?  Go to bed?  What the h3ll is wrong with you?  Some of us can't sleep at will!

What about those of us who Want/Need jobs and can't find one? HUH?? How dare you be happy! What about all the depressed people who spend the day just trying to get out of bed!

Ginger
Don't Tread On Me!!!!!

freakyfemme

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 10:25:54 PM »

I may have to go to bed.

What about those of us who Want/Need jobs and can't find one? HUH?? How dare you be happy! What about all the depressed people who spend the day just trying to get out of bed!

Ginger

Well, all those depressed people can just suck it up, because maybe they're too depressed to leave home or even get out of bed, but what about all the HOMELESS people who don't even HAVE homes or beds? 

I have a permanent scar on the inside of my bottom lip from playing my clarinet.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 10:31:17 PM »
My favorite SIL is a vegetarian.

Are you calling her a dog???

She works for a major computer company and she knows how to send worms....
So big old deal!  Maybe some of us here already have worms...you can ask our doctors!  Mine's name is
Colin Auskopy, MD. 

I think I'll go watch Jeopardy!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:33:49 PM by jeaniuskc »
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

rosiecat

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 10:34:24 PM »
As far as Jais being happy to go to work tomorrow.  What about the rest of us who are NOT happy to go to work??  She really isn't being sensitive about that!

At least you have a clarinet.  I don't have one.  I only have a piano and the son has a drum kit and daughter has a violin and husband has a guitar.

We don't have a clarinet.  Why do you have to brag about that??

And now, I can't go to bed b/c I have to walk those barking dogs!!!

rosiecat

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 10:37:00 PM »
You're going to watch Jeopardy?  You sound like you're an hour behind me.  Jeopardy is already over and I missed it.  Way to make me feel bad.

Or should I have said "what makes me feel bad??" 

Missing Jeopardy!!

freakyfemme

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »
As far as Jais being happy to go to work tomorrow.  What about the rest of us who are NOT happy to go to work??  She really isn't being sensitive about that!

At least you have a clarinet.  I don't have one.  I only have a piano and the son has a drum kit and daughter has a violin and husband has a guitar.

We don't have a clarinet.  Why do you have to brag about that??

And now, I can't go to bed b/c I have to walk those barking dogs!!!

Well, since YOU don't have a clarinet, YOU'RE not disfigured like me. ;)

rosiecat

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 11:16:15 PM »
But I still don't have a clarinet!!!

Paper Roses

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2007, 11:24:00 PM »
But I still don't have a clarinet!!!

I cried because I had no reeds, until I met a man with no clarinet.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

rosiecat

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 11:26:39 PM »
ROTFL.

But I'm not a man.  Now I'm really insulted.  Why do you just assume I'm a man???

snowball's chance

• Super Hero!
  • the poster formerly known as mm250
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 06:25:00 PM »

But I'm not a man.  Now I'm really insulted.  Why do you just assume I'm a man???

BECAUSE Rosie, men are superior to women.  No one will ever elect a female president b/c if she gets her period, or someone shows up at a ball w/ her outfit, or her sister won't dump her loser BF already, she might press the button.

I try to limit my caffeine intake to to servings a day.

rosiecat

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 06:31:33 PM »
This just makes me so sad.  Don't you remember - it was MMMEEEEE who had the broken coffee pot.  I was in withdrawal for a week and it hurt.  You're making fun of my pain.

The good news is DD called from college last night and she got an A- on her midterm!!!

snowball's chance

• Super Hero!
  • the poster formerly known as mm250
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 06:41:39 PM »
The good news is DD called from college last night and she got an A- on her midterm!!!

What, not an "A"?!  Sounds like somebody's Pwecious is doing a little too much drinky-drinky, and not enough study-study.

I love zip-up hoodies.

Paper Roses

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »
What, only an A-?  MY kids bring home nothing less than A+.  Every time.  AND they also excel at every sport and are captains of every team, including football, basketball, soccer, tennis, checkers, Monopoly, and Chutes & Ladders.  One year, my daughter's sports trophies took up so much space on the shelf that my son's Nobel Peace Prize barely fit up there.  Luckily, we used the prize money from the younger daughter's golf tournament winnings to build a new prize shelf.  

(Rosie - I'm going to be serious for just a second - Congratulations to DD.  Good job!!)

Paper Roses

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 06:47:28 PM »

What, not an "A"?!  Sounds like somebody's Pwecious is doing a little too much drinky-drinky, and not enough study-study.

I love zip-up hoodies.

What do you have against buttons?  What's wrong with them?  Huh?  I suppose you think you're better than everyone else because you have zippers.