Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 122849 times)

rosiecat

Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
Paper Roses - I imagine your children exceed in everything is because you're paying off the teachers and the coaches and the PTA.  Nothing else could explain that.  Must be nice to have all the $$ to throw around. 

(thanks for the nice comment on DD!)

Zippers and buttons?  What about hook and eyes?  Or are those two old fashioned for you young kids?

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 06:51:45 PM »
Why, nobody but gangsters are supposed to wear hoodies!! These need to be banned so that nobody thinks that the next hoodie that walks up to them is going to be holding a gun to their head in a second.

I think I'll bring pizzas as my refreshment snack for Bible study next week.

rosiecat

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »
I think you really need to go to Bible study.  There is absolutely NO mention of pizza in the bible.

And what if someone were lactose intolerate and couldn't eat the cheese.  I think you need to rethink this whole thing.

I think punch and cookies would be much better.

Contrary

• Very Contrary
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »
Punch?  Punch?? How dare you bring up punch when you know good and well that someone spilled punch on me at a baby shower 20 years ago.  Salt in the wound, much?

But, I will take a cookie.

snowball's chance

• Super Hero!
  • the poster formerly known as mm250
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 06:58:47 PM »

I think I'll bring pizzas as my refreshment snack for Bible study next week.

Better not be frozen pizza!  We deserve pizza from a RESTAURANT.  But not Dominoes, Pizza Hut, or Papa Johns.  Ick, I hate chain restaurants.  & if you get anchovies, gosh help me I will throw it at you!!!!!  & you better bring pop, too.  & no Shasta or store-brand stuff.

I get to wear jeans to the office tomorrow.

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »
Worms?  Dogs?  You are terrifying my poor cat!  And denying her any of the steak!  Dogs are omnivores - they can eat oatmeal - cats are carnivores and NEED meat!

Maple leaves - now you've made me hungry for maple syrup and my doctor makes me limit my sugars..........darn you all for reminding me of how much I miss maple syrup (or even maple flavored syrup) on pancakes............

Reading and posting on ehell - are you implying that we are stalking you or something?  I'll have you know that I have been reading etiquette books since computers were bigger than a semi, much less a bread box.  Hummph, now you've made me feel old, too.

Where's the sugar free soda, since I can't have wine either...............I need to drown my sorrows in key lime pie flavored diet yogurt and diet soda.............
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

Paper Roses

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2007, 07:29:23 PM »
Punch?  Punch?? How dare you bring up punch when you know good and well that someone spilled punch on me at a baby shower 20 years ago.  Salt in the wound, much?

Well, the cookies have to be store-bought, and they can't have peanuts, peanut oil, coconut oil, flour, sugar, chocolate, or eggs in them.  Or oatmeal. 

And there will be no punch, as I find the word offensive.  It conjures up violent images.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2007, 09:01:11 PM »

Well, the cookies have to be store-bought, and they can't have peanuts, peanut oil, coconut oil, flour, sugar, chocolate, or eggs in them.  Or oatmeal. 

And there will be no punch, as I find the word offensive.  It conjures up violent images.

And what do you have against OATMEAL?  Those poor oat LIVE to become cookies!   

I like purple

Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

Paper Roses

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:23 PM »
Well purple is unacceptable, because again, it brings up violent images.  Right after someone gets punched, the spot turns purple.

What is with all you people and your preoccupation with violence?  This is very disturbing.  What are you hiding?  What traumatic memories are you surpressing?  Why are you obsessed with spreading violence?  Why do you all have subconscious desires to hurt other people?

I want a pedicure.

rosiecat

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 09:10:43 PM »
A pedicure?  And you're the one talking about violence???

They file and cut off your nails.  They soak/drown your feet.  Talk about violence!

snowball's chance

• Super Hero!
  • the poster formerly known as mm250
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 10:22:17 PM »

I want a pedicure.

Who are you showing off for?  Besides they are the biggest rip-off

I like silver jewelry

Paper Roses

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2007, 11:01:20 PM »
Silver jewelry is offensive.  It discriminates against older people by making fun of the color of their hair.  It shows a complete lack of respect.

The best things in life are free.

freakyfemme

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 12:52:57 AM »
Silver jewelry is offensive.  It discriminates against older people by making fun of the color of their hair.  It shows a complete lack of respect.

The best things in life are free.

How DAAAARE you say that?!?!?  That just reminds me that I don't have an MP3 player, and those things are about $200+ MORE than "free."

Wow, three pages and 42 replies in less than 24 hours......I'm proud of you guys. ;)

jimithing

• Super Hero!
  • Life Is Too Short to Wear a Bad Outfit!
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 01:03:21 AM »
Proud? Proud?!?  You should be offended that more people aren't posting more snarkier posts!  I am offended for you!!! 

I need to go to bed.

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »
Proud? Proud?!?  You should be offended that more people aren't posting more snarkier posts!  I am offended for you!!! 

I need to go to bed.
You.. you.. you just go to bed.  ENJOY it.  Just remember there are some people out there who can't sleep.  Or have to sleep on the sofa.  Or an air mattress.  RUde of you to mention 'bed' hmmpff.

I have to stop playing now and get to work.  if I wait long enough someone ELSE will make coffee.
Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.