Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 56038 times)

Alida

• Super Hero!
  • Lady Jedi
    • Alida's Journal
Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 07:56:36 AM »
You.. you.. you just go to bed.  ENJOY it.  Just remember there are some people out there who can't sleep.  Or have to sleep on the sofa.  Or an air mattress.  RUde of you to mention 'bed' hmmpff.

I have to stop playing now and get to work.  if I wait long enough someone ELSE will make coffee.

That's so like you - always wanting someone ELSE to make coffee!  Can't get up and do it yourself!

I need to drag myself to bed, too - been up way too long!

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 08:44:57 AM »
You.. you.. you just go to bed.  ENJOY it.  Just remember there are some people out there who can't sleep.  Or have to sleep on the sofa.  Or an air mattress.  RUde of you to mention 'bed' hmmpff.

I have to stop playing now and get to work.  if I wait long enough someone ELSE will make coffee.

That's so like you - always wanting someone ELSE to make coffee!  Can't get up and do it yourself!

I need to drag myself to bed, too - been up way too long!

And why is it wrong for soemone else to make coffee?  397 engiNERDS here, and not one of them makes coffee!!  Or they make it chewy.   And there you go, spouting off about bed and I'm here at work (heh... at work, playing!!). 

I'm going to have clam chowder for lunch today.
Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
  • Life Is Too Short to Wear a Bad Outfit!
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »
You know, some people don't live by the ocean and can't enjoy real clam chowder!  We have to get the crappy canned stuff!  Maybe you shouldn't go rubbing it in people's faces like that!

I have to take a hot shower now.

Chica Viernes

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »
Well, well, aren't we special? Hot water for a hot shower? Some of us can't afford hot water and can only bathe when it rains. I bet you use soap too!

I'm going to feed my daughter breakfast now.

Crazy Chicken Lady

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 09:50:24 AM »
That's offensive to others who happen to be on different time zones..how dare you mention breakfast when others may be eating lunch or dinner now.

I think I'll go get another cup of coffee and a bagel now.

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2007, 09:54:13 AM »
That's offensive to others who happen to be on different time zones..how dare you mention breakfast when others may be eating lunch or dinner now.

I think I'll go get another cup of coffee and a bagel now.

RACIST BAGELS!!!!!!!!  ;)
Light travels faster than sound.  That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2007, 11:51:51 AM »
Hey! My bagels were made in an environment that is verifiably 100% PC and the people who made them are, too! And I even made sure the ingredients they used and the bags they were sealed in were made in a place and by people that were 100% PC, too!

When you see crazy coming at you, run, run away!!!

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »
I'm running right now, away from you, evil racist person!

I've got to get to the gym!

aeeden

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

well if you are running now.. why go to the gym!! all you will do is muck up the enviornment more with the fumes of your car.. how dare you!! think of the Children!

ohh.. i need to take an asprin. my head hurts.

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2007, 12:40:01 PM »

well if you are running now.. why go to the gym!! all you will do is muck up the enviornment more with the fumes of your car.. how dare you!! think of the Children!

ohh.. i need to take an asprin. my head hurts.

Don't you know my grandmother's allergic to aspirin?!?! How insensitive to mention taking a product that she cannot have!  What if she was reading this?  She'd probably be very, very hurt!

I'm going to finish reading my mystery book today so I can go to library tomorrow.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »
Mystery books!  Don't know you know that those are satanic and you will go to hell for reading those!?! How dare you talk about that on a non-religious, non-political forum!

I'm off to get some chocolate.

Paper Roses

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »
I really wish you wouldn't use the word "off."  It can be construed to mean "off my rocker" or "off the wall" or "off my meds" and therefore offensive.  So please refrain in the future.

It's raining outside.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

geordicat

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 02:22:28 PM »
I really wish you wouldn't use the word "off."  It can be construed to mean "off my rocker" or "off the wall" or "off my meds" and therefore offensive.  So please refrain in the future.

It's raining outside.

Rain!  Don't mention rain!  Don't you realize that SOME people get really depressed in the rain?  Others live in areas where rain would be a blessing. 

I'm going to make some popcorn and share it with my cat

aeeden

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »
I'm going to make some popcorn and share it with my cat

Sharing with your cat! Popcorn! how dare you!! some people can't even eat and yet you share with your cat!! horrible, just horrible.. all those poor, hungry people out there... and in the RAIN! and you eat popcorn and share with your cat.. you should be ashamed!

ooh.. mint mojito gum! yummy- *chew**chew*

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »
MOJITO???? You racist!! You shouldn't ever chew that gum again, and don't you EVER use that term-which-I-shall-not-repeat again!!

At the beauty supply store, they have really great deals where you can buy a huge bottle of name-brand shampoo for only $10.