Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 56836 times)

jimithing

• Super Hero!
  • Life Is Too Short to Wear a Bad Outfit!
Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »
Must be nice to be able to afford a big bottle of shampoo for $10!!  Some people have to use the small trial size bottles, you know.  Not everyone can be wealthy! 

So glad it's Friday and I don't have to work tomorrow.

Bibliophile

• May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2007, 03:58:44 PM »
People these days just don't have any type of work ethic!  Why, back when I was young, we worked 25 hours a day, 8 days a week!  Bunch of lazy ingrates....

I'm going to call my brother now.

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.” ~ Groucho Marx

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 04:08:33 PM »
At least you have a brother and a phone! Some people only have sisters or no siblings at all!!  Not saying that I do, but how rude of you to rub it in for people who don't have brothers or phones!

I'm going to get some lunch.

Paper Roses

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2007, 05:15:03 PM »
People these days just don't have any type of work ethic!  Why, back when I was young, we worked 25 hours a day, 8 days a week!  Bunch of lazy ingrates....

I'm going to call my brother now.

"Now?"  What an awful name to call your brother.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

rosiecat

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2007, 06:51:19 PM »
IMHO - Paper Roses - you are a racist.  Perhaps Now is an ethic name!  Or perhaps it's pronounced differently (it could be Neal or Noel or Keith) and just spelled creatively.  I can't believe how insensitive you've become.

this Chardonnay is very tasty tonight.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »
Weeellll aren't you fancy!  Chardonnay! I'm offended that you would talk about drinking wine as I've clearly posted that it's against my religion.  See you in hell!!!!

I'm got to go and meet some friends for dinner.

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »
Stop your gloating and bragging about how you're going to dinner! It is VERY rude of you to talk about an event to which others are not invited to!

I'm going to the Cardio Jazz Dance class tonight.

Paper Roses

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2007, 07:01:08 PM »
IMHO - Paper Roses - you are a racist.  Perhaps Now is an ethic name!  Or perhaps it's pronounced differently (it could be Neal or Noel or Keith) and just spelled creatively.  I can't believe how insensitive you've become.

this Chardonnay is very tasty tonight.

Yes, I am racist.  I clearly favor Indy-500 and Boston Marathon participants over anyone else.

And your mention of Chardonnay is very offensive.  I burned dinner last night, and your use of the word "chard" (which is very close to "charred") brings up traumatic images.  Now I need more therapy.  Hope you're happy.

I hope there's a good crop of apples this year.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2007, 07:04:15 PM »
Stop your gloating and bragging about how you're going to dinner! It is VERY rude of you to talk about an event to which others are not invited to!

I'm going to the Cardio Jazz Dance class tonight.

Are you implying that I'm fat and need to excercise?!?!?  I am shocked and offended!!!  Not all of us can be Little Miss Skinny and Perfect!

It's almost dark outside.

rosiecat

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
I cannot believe how you ehellions are treating Jimithing.  It's been almost 12 hours and no one has replied to her.  I think if you're on this board, that you would have a little more compassion, knowing she is waiting for your replies and help.

My son officially has a girl friend, his first one.

kingsrings

• Super Hero!
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »
You didn't have to point out that she is his first one! That is obviously stated to make it seem like he is special and above all others who are on their 20th girlfriend!

Sometimes there's just not enough rocks.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2007, 11:53:06 PM »
Sometimes there aren't ANY rocks!  What about the people who live in the desert?  How do you think they must feel to not have rocks!!  How dare you put people who live in the desert down!

I just ate some yummy chocolate cookies and milk.  Yum!

freakyfemme

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2007, 02:35:51 AM »
Sometimes there aren't ANY rocks!  What about the people who live in the desert?  How do you think they must feel to not have rocks!!  How dare you put people who live in the desert down!

I just ate some yummy chocolate cookies and milk.  Yum!

How DARE you?!?!?  My metabolism is SO crummy that your mere MENTION of chocolate cookies and milk made me magically gain five pounds right now!!! I hope you're happy!!!  >:(

I played a concert last night with the wind ensemble. :)

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2007, 03:06:03 AM »
Well, isn't THAT special!  You can play an instrument.  Whoopdie doo!  Not everyone is so lucky to be talented!  In fact, I have no talent!  Thanks for rubbing it in my face! 

I have to go to bed so I can go to church tomorrow.

freakyfemme

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2007, 03:22:42 AM »
Well, isn't THAT special!  You can play an instrument.  Whoopdie doo!  Not everyone is so lucky to be talented!  In fact, I have no talent!  Thanks for rubbing it in my face! 

I have to go to bed so I can go to church tomorrow.

Church?!?!?  Church?!?!?!  How DAAAARE you rub your religion in my face?!?!?!  Some of us would rather sleep in and then go to the gym!!!

Princess Reedmylips is trying to organize a dinner outing for the clarinet section for this coming Friday.