Author Topic: The Snarking Game (again)  (Read 56852 times)

Fabrashamx

Re: The Snarking Game (again)
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2007, 04:56:49 AM »
How dare you! Did you ever stop to think the oboe players might be starving??? and what about my friend, someone fell onto her while she was playing the trombone and now she cant eat in front of anyone because they laugh at how she can eat a foot long sub in one bite! thats just cruel.

I'm going to order some avon now.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
  • Life Is Too Short to Wear a Bad Outfit!
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
Must be nice to actually be able to afford Avon!!!!  Some of us can only afford Mary Kay!  Why do you always have to go and rub that in our faces!?!?!??!  Not all of us can be rich and fancy like you!

I love Fall.

ginlyn32

• Super Hero!
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »
I really wish you wouldn't use the word "off."  It can be construed to mean "off my rocker" or "off the wall" or "off my meds" and therefore offensive.  So please refrain in the future.

It's raining outside.

RAIN! How dare you mention rain when you know that North Georgia is having the worst drought we've seen in 100 YEARS! (seriously, we are! the lakes where Atlanta gets water are drying up!) We may run out of water and you talk about rain! Why I bet you waste water on trival things such as washing your car and watering your lawn....

We are watching Red Dragon on TV.

Ginger
Don't Tread On Me!!!!!

Paper Roses

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2007, 12:46:13 PM »
I have to go to bed so I can go to church tomorrow.

Oh, I get it.  You can only go to CHURCH after spending the night IN BED.  What the heck kind of religion is that?  Don't you have any morals?
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

Paper Roses

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

We are watching Red Dragon on TV.

Ginger

Red Dragon?  So what is it, blue or yellow or green dragons aren't good enough?  How can you discriminate like that?  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Now, because of people like you, some poor blue dragon is sitting at home crying, feeling left out and all alone.

I love figure skating.
No, you can't, because you wishpishabonnyfish.

Fabrashamx

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »
Oh so you LOVE figure skating?!? And I suppose if I'm better than you, youre gonna whack my knee like Nancy Karrigans? What about people who can't afford ice, and have to slide around in the MUD, I suppose you think youre better than they are with your little skirt and your fancy skates.

I need to take my car in for a brake job.

miss_burgundy

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2007, 02:45:06 PM »
Oh, so you can continue polluting the environment? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I'm biking to the store to buy more milk.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2007, 02:47:08 PM »
MORE milk?!?!?!  Don't you know that poor, innocent cows are slaughtered every year to produce milk?!?  I'm sure you wear leather and eat dogs too!  How horrible!!

I love bottled water. 

ginlyn32

• Super Hero!
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2007, 03:52:46 PM »
Bottled water? What, regular tap water isn't good enough for you?? DOn't you know that all that plastic sits in the landfills and the companies are draining our precious resources?? What kind of person are you? Don't you care about the environment??? What about the CHILDREN???

I am watching L&O: SVU.

Ginger
Don't Tread On Me!!!!!

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2007, 05:06:35 PM »
So, basically you LIKE deviant sexual acts?  What kind of person are you?!?  That show is satanic!!  I'm sure you think Stabler is hot too, you hussy!!

I'm going to make some buttery popcorn.

Fabrashamx

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2007, 06:02:05 PM »
Ohhh Buttery popcorn? Nice of you to remind us all that poor Orville Redenbokker is DEAD, Now all I can do is think of red bowties and weep! How insensitive of you!

I'm going outside to look at my medical marijuana plants.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2007, 07:54:47 PM »
You pothead!!!  I hope that the police come to your home and arrest you and throw you in jail for life!  You're just as bad as a rapist!  Medical?  Please.  The only medical use is to get high!  You ought to be ashamed of yourself!  Think of the children!!!!

I'm going to do the dishes now.

freakyfemme

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2007, 11:53:21 PM »
You pothead!!!  I hope that the police come to your home and arrest you and throw you in jail for life!  You're just as bad as a rapist!  Medical?  Please.  The only medical use is to get high!  You ought to be ashamed of yourself!  Think of the children!!!!

I'm going to do the dishes now.

Are you calling me LAZY because I have a DISHWASHER?!?!?!  Also, it's WROONNNG to wash dishes, because you're wasting perfectly good penicillin by not letting your dirty dishes fester and get covered with mold!!!  Think of all the poor people in Third World countries who are dying because they can't get proper medication for simple ailments, and you're going to go and WASH YOUR DISHES?!?!?!  Despicable.

My favourite earrings are blue sea glass with little silver mermaids.

jimithing

• Super Hero!
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2007, 11:58:50 PM »
So you're the reason that mermaids have become extinct!!!  How dare you turn them into earrings and deplete the world of sea glass! What gives you the right to kill mermaids!  I'm sure that you hate the movie "The Little Mermaid" as well!  You are a horrible person!

I'm going to stop at Target after work tomorrow.

rosiecat

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2007, 12:06:10 AM »
You're going to Tar-jez?? 

When I might have to go to Florence to buy stuff???  Must be nice to be able to just jump in the car and go to a local store.  I might have to get on a PLANE and fly for 8 hours and go to a country where I don't speak their language and be forced to buy world famous leather and jewelry.   

And you can go AFTER work???  After work - I have to come home, feed the dogs, walk the dogs, make dinner.  I still have to work after "work".

I'm switching from Chardonnay to Merlot.  That's how upset I am!!