Author Topic: Annoying Coworker Pays a Visit  (Read 1373 times)

BeagleMommy

Annoying Coworker Pays a Visit
« on: August 08, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
Mods, if this belongs in the work folder please move it (I wasn't sure).

BG:  The doors to most of the offices on campus can be opened by either pushing or pulling.  When Annoying Coworker still worked in my office she put a sign on the inside of the door saying "Please Pull the Door" and one on the outside that said "Please Push the Door".  She said it was to prevent people in the hallway from getting hit.  Whatever.  The signs have been fraying so I removed them.  Mostly everyone ignored them because it seems that pushing the door is the most natural around here. End BG

She came to visit someone in the office yesterday and I saw her pointedly staring at the door.  Coming to my window she said "Who took down my signs?"

I replied that I did and she demanded to know why I took them down.  I said "Well, why does it bother you since you don't work here anymore?"

She walked away.

TriCrazy73

Re: Annoying Coworker Pays a Visit
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 11:51:03 AM »
Good response!!!  ;D

Bobbie

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 01:24:05 PM »
Love it!!!  Best post today!!!! :D

SoCalVal

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 12:22:08 PM »
Love it, too.  Some people live for being bothered about something, anything.

TeamBhakta

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 05:12:06 PM »
How rude of you. Those two were going to look nice with the matching set of "Eat", "Flush Toilet" and "Breathe" in her house. Gawd, I bet you also bought the last of her vending machine Doritos and Sheldon Coopered her old parking spot  >:D