Etiquette School is in session! > "What an interesting assumption."

I got to use this today!

(1/2) > >>

Amy Rose:
Today at dinner, I was sitting with my suitemates in the cafeteria, and one of them tells me that she's been watching this one guy (an older man, with a large set of keys, wearing a polo shirt with a name embroidered on it with a Coca=cola logo and "work jeans", so for the purposes of this discussion he will be "the soda man"). She then proceeded to chronicle every bite of food that the man has eaten in the cafeteria for the past few weeks, and saying how disgusting he was and how he was probably a compulsive overeater. I just looked at her and said "what an interesting assumption. He could just be that hungry."

RainhaDoTexugo:
If she knows everything he ate for the last few weeks, I think she needs to watch who she calls compulsive!

Amy Rose:
Yeah... I just don't get though why she'd be obsessed with Soda Man. I mean, I say hi to him as he fills the soda machine, and I know him from Soda Dude, who looks like he's 16 and fills the Pepsi machine.

Now it's making me wonder if she chronicles everything I eat...

RainhaDoTexugo:
Start bringing really strange things to lunch and see what she does  >:D

Shortcake:

--- Quote from: RainhaDoTexugo on October 17, 2007, 09:31:16 PM ---If she knows everything he ate for the last few weeks, I think she needs to watch who she calls compulsive!

--- End quote ---

I thought the same thing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version