Author Topic: I got to use this today!  (Read 3200 times)

Amy Rose

I got to use this today!
« on: October 17, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »
Today at dinner, I was sitting with my suitemates in the cafeteria, and one of them tells me that she's been watching this one guy (an older man, with a large set of keys, wearing a polo shirt with a name embroidered on it with a Coca=cola logo and "work jeans", so for the purposes of this discussion he will be "the soda man"). She then proceeded to chronicle every bite of food that the man has eaten in the cafeteria for the past few weeks, and saying how disgusting he was and how he was probably a compulsive overeater. I just looked at her and said "what an interesting assumption. He could just be that hungry."

RainhaDoTexugo

• got married!
  • Super Hero!
  • Tatum!
Re: I got to use this today!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
If she knows everything he ate for the last few weeks, I think she needs to watch who she calls compulsive!

Amy Rose

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 09:37:14 PM »
Yeah... I just don't get though why she'd be obsessed with Soda Man. I mean, I say hi to him as he fills the soda machine, and I know him from Soda Dude, who looks like he's 16 and fills the Pepsi machine.

Now it's making me wonder if she chronicles everything I eat...

RainhaDoTexugo

• got married!
  • Super Hero!
  • Tatum!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »
Start bringing really strange things to lunch and see what she does  >:D

Shortcake

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »
If she knows everything he ate for the last few weeks, I think she needs to watch who she calls compulsive!

I thought the same thing!
"Carry out a random act of kindness, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you."  Princess Diana

Shoo

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
Is your suitemate always that stupid?

MyFamily

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 10:23:06 AM »
Your suitemate scares me.  Who has the time and energy to notice that type of thing?  Seriously - is she taking notes?  Very scary.

"The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones" - Solomon ibn Gabirol