A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Picture thread

<< < (215/218) > >>

Waterlight:
Thank you :-*

Ironically I can barely see out of 'em... without really strong glasses I trip over curbs and cracks in the sidewalk!  This picture is one of the few that shows my eyes without a pair of minimizing Coke bottles in front  ;D

ladyknight1:
A few from our cruise.

Sunset over the Atlantic

Panoramic of Berry Islands, Bahamas

Berry Islands, Bahamas

New Providence Island, Bahamas

Mental Magpie:
Beautiful!  I would like to go on another cruise; they're so much fun and have such pretty views.

Jones:
Happy Holidays from Jean Bean and Gidget.

Gidget is Max's puppy who used to be grey and fit in my hand during photos a year ago. She kept trying to photo bomb my Christmas pictures until we finally let her be officially "in". At which point, DS "Boo Bear" wouldn't hold still for photos, so we gave up on Christmas card pics.

cwm:

--- Quote from: Jones on December 13, 2013, 03:33:05 PM ---Happy Holidays from Jean Bean and Gidget.

Gidget is Max's puppy who used to be grey and fit in my hand during photos a year ago. She kept trying to photo bomb my Christmas pictures until we finally let her be officially "in". At which point, DS "Boo Bear" wouldn't hold still for photos, so we gave up on Christmas card pics.

--- End quote ---

Gidget is adorable!

I was the head photorapher for Christmas cards this year, as I have a camera that will take successive shots. Over 800 shots of a toddler and we only kept about 11% as decent. Trust me, I feel your pain. Your wiggly, antsy, anti-stillness pain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version