News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• September 24, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The person below me...  (Read 2408284 times)

Sirius

Re: The person below me...
« Reply #45600 on: June 07, 2016, 12:03:36 PM »
No, but Good Luck! 

TPBM is trying to type this with a cat blocking his/her view.

NbyNW

« Reply #45601 on: June 13, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »
False. Although I do 3/4 of the cat care for our cat the dingdangity thing considers my husband to be his human and me to be his staff.

TPBM is so excited to have her sister and her husband here to visit for almost a whole week after not seeing them for two and a half years. Yay!

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
« Reply #45602 on: June 13, 2016, 09:47:58 PM »
Very very true. I like my job, but I could really use another day of weekend. At least there's another long weekend coming up in about a month.

TPBM would like to see a pic of that new tattoo. :-)

Since you asked...

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #45603 on: June 14, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »
Very nice!
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

pattycake

« Reply #45604 on: June 14, 2016, 05:36:43 PM »
False. Although I do 3/4 of the cat care for our cat the dingdangity thing considers my husband to be his human and me to be his staff.

TPBM is so excited to have her sister and her husband here to visit for almost a whole week after not seeing them for two and a half years. Yay!

No. She isn't speaking to me, which to be honest isn't so bad.

TPBM is glad to know some men who are not afraid to go under the house (mobile home) to see if there is a wasp nest there too.

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #45605 on: June 14, 2016, 07:07:03 PM »
I'm always glad to have someone else to deal with crawlspaces, although current house has a basement, so that's not a problem.

TPBM has no idea what to do for dinner tonight.
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

cicero

« Reply #45606 on: June 14, 2016, 07:11:34 PM »
False. I just had burgers, bread, coleslaw. washed down with my homemade sugar free slushie (crystal light, cubes, water, blender).

TPBM had a second interview today and really hopes to get the job and soon.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools