Author Topic: not recipe, but product - pecans with pepper/orange glaze & cranberries  (Read 717 times)

Bibliophile

• May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
  • Super Hero!
We bought a bag at Costco or Sams and they don't have them anymore.  I didn't save the package & forgot the brand.  If I try an internet search, I just get a bunch of recipes for pecan crusted stuff.  The bag was black and they had a few different varieties, but the one I liked had pecans with an orange/pepper glaze on them and dried cranberries.  These things were AMAZING...  If anyone knows who makes them, I'd be eternally grateful if you let me know!

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.” ~ Groucho Marx

Elle

Re: not recipe, but product - pecans with pepper/orange glaze & cranberries
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »
Hmm, Target's 'Archer Farms' brand makes some tasty but unusual 'granolas.' I don't know about pecans and cranberries, but it sounds like something they might have

Bibliophile

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
I checked out Target - I got all excited, but they didn't have the same thing.  These pecans were soooooo  good!  My mouth waters just thinking about them...

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.” ~ Groucho Marx

GlindaBunny

• my etsy store
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »
was it perhaps these?  http://sahalesnacks.com/products.asp

they sell them at our Target and other grocery stores I've been to.

Bibliophile

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 04:33:59 PM »
was it perhaps these?  http://sahalesnacks.com/products.asp

they sell them at our Target and other grocery stores I've been to.

I LOVE YOU!  I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!!  It's the Valdosta ones!!!  They don't have them in my Target so now I can hunt them down.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I just went ahead and ordered them on Amazon - the 6 pack bundle :)  With my Prime membership, the shipping is free & I'll have them Monday or Tuesday!  Woohoo!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 04:36:21 PM by kcbrig »