Just finishing my first year as a Deacon (Presbyterian,
) and I feel for you. Our current Moderator is about to commit murder, I think possibly as a way to get out of doing it again this year.
A couple things I've seen that helped (as if you didn't already know, but I'm going to share anyway).
1. Have an agenda. stick to it. Make people stay in order whenever possible.
2. Institute your time limit. Also, if you can, limit the number of times something can be repeated.
3. Get the secretary for the Board on your side. The faster she writes, the faster you can talk.
4. DON'T give the pastor any say during the meeting if you can help it.
5. Invest in a gavel if you don't have one already.
Also, check your Book of Order and Robert's Rules. It's possible, I think, to have someone else chair a meeting for you, but they may need to be named co-Moderator to stay within the guidelines in those two books.
You don't live in the Metro Detroit area, do you?