News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 22, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Just some kindness, because I felt like it  (Read 1441 times)

Akarui Kibuno

Just some kindness, because I felt like it
« on: December 16, 2007, 03:34:54 PM »
I'm posting it more because it was totally random though.

I have a Dream annual pass for Disneyland Resort Paris. And this pass being the most expensive, we get some nice perks, like being able to ride some attractions before it's officially opened.

Our Tower Of Terror will be opening in a few weeks, and today was an opening for Dream Pass Holders. I had mine, friend Vincent had his, and Thomas had bought one from me at my register :D .

Right before we got to the entrance, I asked the greeter if we still had a right to bring a guest. He told me yes. I got back to Vincent and Thomas and Thomas didn't want to look for anyone so I teamed with Vincent and showed him a young couple who had just gotten there and seemed to want to just ask a question to the greeter as well. Vincent showed me two other people and I stuck to my guns and wanted "my" couple.

Turns out they didn't have Dream Passes and when I told them Vincent and I could invite them in, they were very pleased, thanked us, we had some conversation in line, and they thanked us again when they got out.

Not a big thing, but it's nice when someone can appreciate even the little things you can do for them :)
My FB rants blog (English) - My personal site (French)
A click on one of the ads every so often would help a lot if possible. Thank you <3 .

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?