News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 22, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Neighbor friendliness  (Read 1440 times)

ShadesOfGrey

Neighbor friendliness
« on: December 17, 2007, 09:55:10 AM »
Dear Neighbor:

Thank you so much for helping me shovel out my cars - I cant tell you how much I appreciate it.  I had already been out there for an hour, and had you not helped me (how on earth do you do that so quickly?!) I would have been out there for at least one more. I hate the cold.

Thank you.

PS - After helping you with your aunts car (admittedly slowly), I shoveled off your walkway/steps so that your older aunt and uncle wouldnt have to...I believe in paying it forward, and I thank you for your kindness. 
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning. - Maya Angelou

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou

nliedel

• In my dreams, I'm a Goddess!
  • busy, as always
    • Goat Rodeo Fiber Fiesta
Re: Neighbor friendliness
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 10:41:49 AM »
What a neat neihbor! :D
Fiber artist, writer, belly dancer. Four boys and a husband of twenty years. I'm happy

ShadesOfGrey

Re: Neighbor friendliness
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
What a neat neihbor! :D

I am blessed with great neighbors.  I have only met a few, but they all have been friendly and helpful.  yay!
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning. - Maya Angelou

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou