News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 18, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Kids say the funniest things  (Read 527458 times)

Frog24

Re: Kids say the funniest things
« Reply #1725 on: November 01, 2017, 06:31:54 PM »
The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

crella

« Reply #1726 on: November 01, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
The 7yo comes downstairs to the breakfast table with a giant self-adhesive rhinestone stuck to each ear lobe.

"They're not earrings mommy," she tells me.  "They're reflectors so cars will see me when I cross the street."

:D   :D  :D I love it!

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #1727 on: November 03, 2017, 12:37:34 PM »
My 6 y/o granddaughter uttered one day when she was told we didn't have any snack..."There is never any food here to eat."

parrot_girl

« Reply #1728 on: December 07, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »
Budgie, who has just turned six, was looking at the Christmas tree ornaments that he'd made in childcare and at pre-school, both of which featured a photo of him in a decorated star frame.

"Hm," he said, "I am quite the handsome fellow!"

Not modest, this one. :D

turtleIScream

« Reply #1729 on: December 07, 2017, 06:55:52 PM »
I always pack my kids lunches, and always send in a note. Except, I've been sick lately, and the kids have been getting hot lunch, sans notes. One day last week, I got up to get a snack, and found this that my son had tucked in his backpack - "Dear [TurtleSon], You are my favourite boy. Have a great day! Love, [TurtleSon]"
Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. - Uncle Iroh

gramma dishes

« Reply #1730 on: December 07, 2017, 07:06:54 PM »
I always pack my kids lunches, and always send in a note. Except, I've been sick lately, and the kids have been getting hot lunch, sans notes. One day last week, I got up to get a snack, and found this that my son had tucked in his backpack - "Dear [TurtleSon], You are my favourite boy. Have a great day! Love, [TurtleSon]"

Aww... that's so cute.  He really misses your notes, Mom.   :'(