I have a few.....occurrences I would like to share. A little background - our first child was born sleeping. All things are related to him.
- The day after he was delivered, our house filled with butterflies. I was in the process of shutting the world out - all door and windows were closed.
- I live on the other side of the world to where I grew up, that is, I now live in Europe, I grew up Down Under. My grandfather was dying of cancer, we made the trip home to say goodbye. On the day he moved to Hospice, the exact species of butterfly that filled my house was on the side of Grandad's house. I saw it, and without thinking said to my mother " oh look, Angelbaby has come for Grandad". Grandad died within 24 hours.
- Every year, the week of Angelbaby's anniversary, there is always one butterfly in the house. They are never here otherwise except..
- my parents came for a visit at Christmas time. Butterfly appeared. Remember it is mid winter. Butterfly stayed until my parents left.
- Remember I said there is only one butterfly? This year, my aunt passed away after a long illness. It was Angelbaby's anniversary week, so we had our annual butterfly. Aunty passed on Friday evening, Saturday morning we woke up and there are 2 butterflies. It makes me smile to think they found each other - Aunty loved babies, and I know she will keep him safe.
One not related to Angelbaby - m Grandad meet DS (7) as a baby, but died before the others were born. The night I bought DS (3) home from the hospital, I felt someone sit on the edge of the bed. I reached out, there was no-one there. Whoever or whatever it was stayed there until I said "he's fine, isn't he beautiful? " Whoever it was then left. I am sure it was Grandad checking out the new baby. It wasn't scary at all, it felt peaceful, and I'm pleased he saw the baby.