I've had a few minor weird experiences, none probably as freaky as what's been posted, but eh. XD
Okay, so ever since I moved into my bedroom at my parents' house (this was in the 4th grade, previously I was in a different room across the hall, and my brother was in the room that I now call my room. Brother moved downstairs into the new big bedroom that was created when the kitchen got renovated), I've had piles of weird little experiences.
- the most common of these is the constant feeling of being watched after dark. At some points, I didn't even want to change in my room. I always have a feeling that there is something in the corner of the room, just staring. Sometimes, it moves - closer to my bed, and then stares some more.
- you know those touch lamps? I had one for about almost a year, I think. What made me get rid of it was this incident: One night, I noticed the light flickering on. I just figured it was my movement shaking the ground around it, triggering it, and ignored it. Sat down to start studying, and out of the corner of my eye, I would watch it turn on. Again, I figured, I was triggering it - my desk is almost right next to my night table. I suddenly thought maybe I should just stop moving. I sat perfectly still, moving only my head. And in the corner of my eye again, I saw it, very slowly, tap on, going through the three lighting levels twice. I bolted and told my parents about it. They didn't believe me. I switched lamps the next day.
- I hate dolls. I just hate them. And I have a rather creepy porcelain doll that looks something like I do, but with orange eyes. Around the fifth grade, I got creeped out enough by it that I started turning in face into the wall. However, she would never stay in that direction, and over a period of a week, I would find it turned counter-clockwise, slowly, back out. After a while, I stuffed her in my closet. (My mother has only found out about two years ago that porcelain dolls scare me. She also was not the person who was turning the doll back around, but she now knows why the doll is in my closet. XD)
- Every now and again, I would get these bursts of sound in my ears - usually screams, but occasionally, I hear trains. I have not heard these since I've moved on-campus for university.
- My room is on the other side of the deck, outside. So anything that goes on out there, I can hear. On two very different occasions, I heard footsteps, walking up and down the stairwell, around the deck, the occasional thud - for at least two hours. I couldn't see outside because my blinds reflect back onto my window. The second time this happened, the windchime we had out on the deck would actually pause so I could hear the steps more clearly. This was at about 12:30, 1:00 at night. No one was out there, and it was not the wind, because wind does not creak steps like that.
- Once, I was listening to EVPs on my dad's computer (I'm really really interested in this stuff, if you hadn't noticed. XD), and before I could manage to get (I can't remember if it was the third or fourth one) the file to load - boom. Computer turned itself off. It just literally shut off. I restart it, but I didn't get the message of "your computer was shut down improperly. Start Windows normally?". It just turned off. Baffling.
- I once heard a low, deep voice in the bathroom. I can remember that it said, "I am here" or something along those lines. I flew out of there.
I'm basically the only one in my house who continually experiences these things, but my cat is definitely seeing something (my mom said that she watched Cat sit at the top of the stairs, peering down at the dark room down there, occasionally skittering back, but then peering again, like she was watching something down there, and was trying to hide. She blurted, "Cat. Stop it. You're creeping me out." My cat made no acknowledgement of the fact that someone had spoken to her - and she usually does, and just kept staring), and there was this one day that my mom smelled tobacco. No one in my house smokes. She said it smelled like the kind my grandfather (at this point, at least 29 years dead) smoked. We also both smelled freshly washed potatoes that night. That was just weird.
Yeah, they're pretty much minor things, but there's a lot of them. XD