Author Topic: Hysterical Baby Shower Video  (Read 1951 times)

EveLGenius

Hysterical Baby Shower Video
« on: February 12, 2007, 02:31:30 PM »
OK, anyone who needs a good giggle should go to this link and watch the video
http://www.badbabyshower.com/video2/

Keep in mind that it's an advertisement for Enfamil baby formula, and is undoubtedly staged, but it's also a very good staging of a bad baby shower. There are some links at the end to what Enfamil considers to be "good ideas" for any showers you might be planning- I haven't looked at them, so I don't know if they're good ideas or just what marketing agents think are good ideas.

Enjoy, and don't be drinking anything when they bring out the cake!

sparksals

• Super Hero!
Re: Hysterical Baby Shower Video
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »
Oh my gawd! That was absolutely hilarious!  The mom2be was absolutely gracious in the face of such tackiness!

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:18:17 PM »
I loved the matching set of onesies. And the cake with the ultrasound picture on it.
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

megswsu

• "You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia"
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »
I liked the spiked baby's helmet. That was pretty awesome! Saftey first when your little one is on their motorcycle!!  ;)

Bob Ducca

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 12:26:11 PM »
ROTFLMBOATIOACWAUOI

(Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off at the idea of a cake with...)

;D