News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• November 24, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Actually, YOU are the rude one  (Read 16631 times)

litecandles

Re: Actually, YOU are the rude one
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 07:17:32 PM »
Thank you for the link.

Wow is all I can say. If the worst thing that this neighbor did, was not inviting the writer to  her son's wedding, she is a great neighbor.
Ten to one, the invite did get lost in the mail, just because one hasn't in the last 38 years doesn't mean that it will never happen.

Asharah

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2007, 12:52:14 AM »
Has anyone mentioned the one where the frat girls went to lunch and Female Dog that the waitress confronted them about being stiffed on the tip?
Asharah

Ondine

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2007, 10:51:54 PM »
I think my personal favourite was the one where the wedding guest was angry that there wasn't any alcohol at the wedding, and that weddings are parties where you are supposed to get so drunk you can't walk.

snowball's chance

• the poster formerly known as mm250
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »
Has anyone mentioned the one where the frat girls went to lunch and Female Dog that the waitress confronted them about being stiffed on the tip?

Just an FYI, the story says they are "sororoity sisters", in the Greek culture the term "frat girls" mean girls who are groupies to guys in fraternities.