News:

• April 19, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ground Beef Ideas?  (Read 2648 times)

SkylerY

• I love my rat terrier!
Re: Ground Beef Ideas?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »
Here's one our favorite soups that I've posted before, and it requires quite a bit of ground beef:

Hearty Cabbage Soup

I've got a bunch more, but my computer is being really slow tonight, so I'm having trouble calling them up.  I'll try to post them tomorrow.

~ Cristen

mlkind1789

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
Nachos are a good choice, too.

I make mine by browning the beef then adding a can of drained and rinsed black beans and a can of drained whole corn and add the seasonings according to the package directions (I usually add some extra chili powder as I'm browning the beef, too).  Lay out tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, top with the beef mixture and some cheese, the stick in the oven at 350F for about 10 minutes.  Serve them with sour cream and salsa and you've got dinner.  They're a good weekend dinner for us around here.

Mikayla

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 02:26:28 PM »
Cucumber, I highly recommend it.  It saved my sanity!  I even froze some in baggies for future emergencies (even though I cringe every time I think of making it).

Anyway, I just printed all these.  DH is having some sort of March Madness event in the garage and I'm going to try a couple, one casserole and one appetizer.