Author Topic: The Cindy Project Winds Down  (Read 5843 times)

Scritzy

• Please do not adjust your set.
  • Super Hero!
  • Passing through the iris of the world ...
The Cindy Project Winds Down
« on: February 14, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
After almost 10 months, countless hours of needlework and 341 scarves, The Cindy Project is winding down.

I will be sending the last of the scarves to Trinity Neurological Rehab the week of February 26. If anyone has any further scarves to send, please send them to me by that date. (If you don't have my address, PM me rather than using e-mail.)

Even though the project is officially closing, I invite those who want to continue it to donate scarves to the charity of your choice. I will be glad to e-mail the Cindy Project tag template to you. It's a Word document that can be printed on standard business cards (either Avery or the office suppy store's brand name). PM me if you would like a copy. Write the washing instructions on the back of the tag and add your first name if you like, then attach it to the scarf with a bit of yarn or ribbon before you make your donation.

If you do donate a scarf to a charity, please let me know, again through PM, so I can add it to the count.

I am overwhelmed at the response to the Cindy Project, and I couldn't have done it without your help and generosity. I especially want to thank Ms. Jeanne, who has helped tremendously in the publicity and promotion of the project.

I am sure Cindy would be proud of all of you. I know I am.

PM me with any questions.
Dragons

SC
It will pass. Or not.