Author Topic: You've got to be kidding me.... Now its the last update...#92  (Read 43304 times)

Cracea

Re: You've got to be kidding me.... the Saga Continues!
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »
She's starting stuff with your command?  Does she not realize this crap can negatively affect his career as well?  If they didn't have a child together I'd say he should dump her.  Someone that insecure is just trouble.

Enjoy your time in Vegas as much as you can.  I recommend Thunder from Down Under.  They are way more entertaining than Elvis impersonators  >:D

Warbaby

• "Duty, Honor, Country"
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »
Afbluebelle, I sincerely hope that you don't mean all this came to the attention of your command structure.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt when one of my soldiers accused me of "making eyes" at his wife.  It would not have been funny at all if my wife had not been standing right beside me at the time of the alleged incident and told the commander exactly what happened.

Your friend's wife needs to a) get a grip on reality and b) understand that she is on the verge of ruining his career by her actions.
"May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live." - R. Heinlein

amaiaisabella

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 08:12:18 PM »
Why is this guy still WITH her? ???

Texas Mom

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 08:45:09 PM »
Your friend's wife needs to a) get a grip on reality and b) understand that she is on the verge of ruining his career by her actions.

She's NOT his wife; she's his baby momma.  I suspect therein lies one of the root causes of her insecurity.

Scritzy

• Please do not adjust your set.
  • Super Hero!
  • Passing through the iris of the world ...
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »
Hey, I had my picture taken with Elvis when I was in Vegas! Does that mean I divorced Chip and married Elvis?

What a loon.  ::)
Dragons

SC
It will pass. Or not.

afbluebelle

• Super Hero!
  • Saving the world one squirrelbot at a time
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2008, 02:56:58 AM »
Afbluebelle, I sincerely hope that you don't mean all this came to the attention of your command structure.

Yep... she called up my flight chief.  My supervision realizes it is a total joke, but they are making sure that I don't get thrown under the bus.

And they are married... but for how long I don't know.  She is pretty nuts (about all females, I guess) and BB really likes being in the military, so who knows?  I do know that she is stirring up a ton of trouble and no one is too thrilled with her right now.  I'm just trying to keep a sense of humor about it, and since BB and I haven't spoken alone since I got stationed here (and know I totally won't) I don't have anything to seriously worry about.  I just dislike jealous, petty people who try to involve me in their drama ;) >:(

Evilblue wants to take some pictures of BB with some hot showgirls and send them to her anonymously.  I gave her a paddleball and she is distracted for now (ooooo, a shiny thing!)
My inner (r-word) is having a field day with this one.
-Love is Evol: Christopher Titus-

Warbaby

• "Duty, Honor, Country"
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2008, 11:38:55 AM »

Yep... she called up my flight chief.  My supervision realizes it is a total joke, but they are making sure that I don't get thrown under the bus.

And they are married... but for how long I don't know.  She is pretty nuts (about all females, I guess) and BB really likes being in the military, so who knows?  I do know that she is stirring up a ton of trouble and no one is too thrilled with her right now.  I'm just trying to keep a sense of humor about it, and since BB and I haven't spoken alone since I got stationed here (and know I totally won't) I don't have anything to seriously worry about.  I just dislike jealous, petty people who try to involve me in their drama ;) >:(

Evilblue wants to take some pictures of BB with some hot showgirls and send them to her anonymously.  I gave her a paddleball and she is distracted for now (ooooo, a shiny thing!)

I'm glad your superiors realize it is a joke.

EvilWarbaby says take the pictures in Vegas, make sure the showgirls have less on than usual, and send her the whole package.  Your male counterparts would probably jump on this bandwagon like ducks on junebugs! >:D

NiceWarbaby has no comment regarding the pictures.  Just a nontypical evil smile. ;D

mbt

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
Just out of curiosity, does BB say anything to this woman at all about her behavior?  She's stepping way across some boundary lines here.

Hawkwatcher

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2008, 03:05:51 PM »
Is there anyone who can talk to this woman and explain what she has to lose from these accusations?  Even if her husband is not disciplined for adultery, I doubt her accusations are endearing her to her husband's superior officers.     

Warbaby

• "Duty, Honor, Country"
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2008, 07:57:26 PM »
Is there anyone who can talk to this woman and explain what she has to lose from these accusations?  Even if her husband is not disciplined for adultery, I doubt her accusations are endearing her to her husband's superior officers.     

Under the UCMJ, it takes a lot of proof, like getting caught in the act, for that charge to stick.  Ordinarily, an Article 32 investigation (equivalent to a civilian grand jury) will see such a charge thrown out.

I'll guarantee that her actions are giving him a name with his officers and senior noncoms.

EvilWarbaby just said, "Adultery?  You mean you can be punished for putting bad water in good whiskey?" >:D

afbluebelle

• Super Hero!
  • Saving the world one squirrelbot at a time
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2008, 10:16:55 PM »
Just out of curiosity, does BB say anything to this woman at all about her behavior?  She's stepping way across some boundary lines here.

He has talked to her several times, and had a group discussion with his supervisor... butshe is just a bit crazy.  I didn't realize how bad it was until I heard (from his supervisor) how many other women she has gone all nutso on.

I really wished that we could have all gotten along, but now I am glad she doesn't want to talk to me.  I don't want to catch the crazy ;D  She is only making her DH look bad through her actions, and unfortunately for him, his spouse is seeming to be a giant speedbump in his career.  I will support him if he chooses to not talk to me anymore than is necessary for our job, but we all would rather see her wisen up, or him get out.  It sounds harsh, but their marriage is NOT compatible with military life.  I'm sure I will come back with great Vegas tales, and if we are on the same deployment....

Lets just say you all will probably be very amused.
My inner (r-word) is having a field day with this one.
-Love is Evol: Christopher Titus-

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »
AFBlueBelle - it sounds like she was seriously cheated on by somebody in the past - or her momma was...........

But the bee in her bonnet has grown to gargantuan proportions and she is clearly off her rocker.  Good for the others in the unit to set you up with WITNESSES - but I don't think that it is going to make a difference in her accusations - because she is clearly not living in this time line..........but some alternate world where EVERYONE cheats on her............even her baby has another momma on the side.........
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

immadz

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »
Hey, I had my picture taken with Elvis when I was in Vegas! Does that mean I divorced Chip and married Elvis?

What a loon.  ::)
Oh my God Scritzy, thats exactly what it means. Now you and Chip are living in sin... I think.....

Stormtreader

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2008, 10:51:17 AM »

Uuh huuh huuh!

Sorry, couldnt resist! :D

smidget23

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »
Honestly, my advice is to just drop them and stay away. Yeah it sucks that you're losing a long-time friend, but on the other hand, you're also losing a source of additional unwanted stress (the lovely wife). Your career is more than worth it. And it doesn't really sound like their marriage is going to last much longer if he stays in the military.

Flair/Flare is very confusing. Even for authors.