Author Topic: Bad Neighbors: Don't Bring Too Many Books When You Move In  (Read 28090 times)

Eisa

• Thread Killer Extraordinaire
Re: Bad Neighbors: Don't Bring Too Many Books When You Move In
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »
From the question a few pages back...

I don't think my library HAS a limit. I know they do on DVDs/CDs/stuff of that nature. But on books? I'm pretty sure I've checked out like 50 books at a time, and had 100 out altogether, and...I hit no limit. :D
"And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee"
Idaho

Emmi

« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2011, 06:47:59 PM »
I fit in so well, I got tons of books but not as many as some of the people on here but as I am 18, I have plenty of time to build a larger collection.  I thought about buying a kindle, but I love having an actual book. 

PS D cup

Joannie81

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2011, 06:57:50 PM »
I fit in so well, I got tons of books but not as many as some of the people on here but as I am 18, I have plenty of time to build a larger collection.  I thought about buying a kindle, but I love having an actual book. 

PS D cup
I have those books, and DD1 has more.  Wonder what they will say when she moves into her own place.  LOL  I have a NOOK and it's a good thing, because I have so many more books now.

Corbin

« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »

PS D cup
I have those books, and DD1 has more.  Wonder what they will say when she moves into her own place.  LOL  I have a NOOK and it's a good thing, because I have so many more books now.

I have a Nook too! As someone who loves the feel and smell and weight and...oh everything! about books, I didn't think I would like the e-readers. But the fact is, I read fast and travel a lot, and I could never bring as many books as I wanted to. With the Nook, I travel with a library!
"If someone else posted this, I would be convinced they were making it up..."

Joannie81

« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »

PS D cup

I have a Nook too! As someone who loves the feel and smell and weight and...oh everything! about books, I didn't think I would like the e-readers. But the fact is, I read fast and travel a lot, and I could never bring as many books as I wanted to. With the Nook, I travel with a library!
That's one reason DH got one for me last year.  And he saw the big advantage of it when we went camping.  I brought it and no other books.  And this year I will have even more books to read while we vacation!

Jocelyn

« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

PS D cup

You will love a Kindle. I love knowing I ALWAYS have something to read. I got the leather cover, and it opens and handles just like a book.

Carnation

• Super Hero!
« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
I know someone who teaches Spanish, yet knows none.  :o Her father told me that her daughter knows more from watching Dora The Explorer.

Venus193

• Super Hero!
  • Backstage passes are wonderful things!
« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »
I know someone who teaches Spanish, yet knows none.  :o Her father told me that her daughter knows more from watching Dora The Explorer.

Como es possible?

Jan74

« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2011, 08:59:06 AM »

Is his name Seņor Chang?  ;D

bookworm317

• Proud child of the 80's
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »

Or is her name Peggy Hill? :P

Jan74

« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »

Or is her name Peggy Hill? :P

Remember when she rented the condo for the vacation, and she misunderstood what, if I remember correctly, "mitad" was? Instead of "half" she said it meant "large" or something like that?