A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What's for Dinner?

<< < (1107/1514) > >>

LB:
Homemade pizza last night for the game. DH said it was great, but I don't think the sauce was very good.  :-\

Tonight is spaghetti, green beans and garlic bread.

ladyknight1:
We had Caprese salad to start, then reduced fat hot dogs and cheddarwurst with a vast assortment of toppings. Cheese, fresh guacamole, crumbled bacon, caramelized onions, raw onion, and at least 4 types of mustard. We had baked waffle fries with that.

Hmmmmm:
 :-\ Well since I put on 3 pounds over the weekend of eating pizza, mac & cheese, cookies, cheesecake and then huge amounts of southwestern eggrolls, chips and & queso, and crawfish etouffe while watching the superbowl, I think I'm limiting my meals to salad today. 

ladyknight1:
Tonight, pork chops with mushroom sauce and mashed baby potatoes, green beans, and chocolate cake. (I plan on having leftovers for lunch tomorrow!)  ;D

ica171:
Yesterday we had homemade French fries, fried chicken, pizza rolls, ham and cheese pretzel bites and cheese pizza for the kids. We have French fries and cheese pizza left, plus a supreme pizza that didn't get made, so I think we'll be eating that. I'll probably add some kiwi and/or apple to have something fresh. We're out of lettuce or I'd just do a salad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version