A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What's for Dinner?

<< < (1107/1620) > >>

Homemade pizza last night for the game. DH said it was great, but I don't think the sauce was very good.  :-\

Tonight is spaghetti, green beans and garlic bread.

We had Caprese salad to start, then reduced fat hot dogs and cheddarwurst with a vast assortment of toppings. Cheese, fresh guacamole, crumbled bacon, caramelized onions, raw onion, and at least 4 types of mustard. We had baked waffle fries with that.

:-\ Well since I put on 3 pounds over the weekend of eating pizza, mac & cheese, cookies, cheesecake and then huge amounts of southwestern eggrolls, chips and & queso, and crawfish etouffe while watching the superbowl, I think I'm limiting my meals to salad today. 

Tonight, pork chops with mushroom sauce and mashed baby potatoes, green beans, and chocolate cake. (I plan on having leftovers for lunch tomorrow!)  ;D

Yesterday we had homemade French fries, fried chicken, pizza rolls, ham and cheese pretzel bites and cheese pizza for the kids. We have French fries and cheese pizza left, plus a supreme pizza that didn't get made, so I think we'll be eating that. I'll probably add some kiwi and/or apple to have something fresh. We're out of lettuce or I'd just do a salad.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version