A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

What's for Dinner?

<< < (2/1488) > >>

ganjin:
A sorta Sissy Stroganoff with some extra-lean ground buffalo, chunks of sauteed onion, beef stock, sour cream, with baby peas and no-yolk narrow noodles added at the last minute.   With a salad of baby spinach, thin Vidalia rings, Mandarins and sunflower seeds, in a balsamac/citrus vinaigrette, with those lovely Sam's Buttery Bagel Chips for croutons.   A scoop of Homemade vanilla for dessert.

We like Stroganoff with mushrooms, as well, but the only ones in the house were dried shiitakes, and they're a bit strongly-flavored for the delicate sauce.

Alida:
Today was easy.  I had ribs in the freezer from Rendezvous (great rib place in Memphis) and just added veggies.  I have meat defrosting now for tomorrow night: beef patties with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Shores:
Tonight we're having Kip Siam (Chicken Siam).. out of a box :P Well, the rice and the seasonings come out of a box. Just add chicken, veggies and cashews and you're all set. Yeah... I should really learn to cook.

Peaches737:
Reservations.  My personal fave

Abby T:

--- Quote from: Peaches737 on May 22, 2008, 06:17:11 PM ---Reservations.  My personal fave

--- End quote ---

That sounds nicer than my dinner tonight - I went to Pizza Hut for the first time in about 5 years.

Fish in foil is on the menu for tomorrow night - salmon fillets cooked with white wine and julienne vegetables. Nice and easy and minal clean up afterwards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version