Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 543543 times)

NOVA Lady

• Super Hero!
Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »
Tonight was chicken skewers, asparagus and brown rice.

Shotochick

• An Aussie Foodies Adventures Abroad
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »
Tonite for us will be Cajun Spiced Salmon with a corn and roasted capsicum salsa and guacamole. For desert (since Hussyband will be working overtime all this weekend late into the night on server upgrades), it will caramlised baked brandy bananas with low fat icecream (haha)
An Aussie Foodies Adventures Abroad: www.aussiefoodie.blogspot.com

Shores

• Super Hero!
  • F.O.E.
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 09:13:51 AM »
Tonight we're having Greek food delivered. We were supposed to be going out to dinner and seeing the new Indiana Jones flick with friends, but DF has a COLD and therefore is too sick to go.  ::) So, he's going to pay for Greek.. he just doesnt know it yet :P
Wherever you go.... there you are.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 01:51:47 AM »
We went to a local diner for supper. Aside from the ants(!) and the fountain Sprite-sans-syrup, the meal was okay.  ::)

Buffy2424

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 10:45:03 AM »
We made pizza last night, which is kind of our Friday night dinner-and-movie thing.  Half feta & sundried tomatoes and half broccoli & red onion.  Red wine.  'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' dvd. 

MOM21SON

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »
Tonight is stuffed pepper soup and garlic bread!  Yummy!

McCutieBelle

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »
I was going to get sushi tonight but BF and I were invited to a cookout so I think we are going to have ribs, salad, potatoes and veggies plus some wine and I think I have oatmeal chocolate chip cookies too for dessert.
"Life's like an hour glass glued to the table and no one can find the rewind button boy. So cradle your head in your hands and breathe"

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »
Cheesecake Factory tonight. Don't know what I'll order.

McCutieBelle

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »
I have yet to try that lemon dessert at Cheesecake Factory, I think it is lemon cake with strudel is sounds SO good. I have been scared to go since the first time I went, right before Christmas 2 years ago. I didn't realize I was coming down with the flu, I had a couple bites of my fish taco and promptly saw it a couple minutes later. I haven't been back since...silly I know.
"Life's like an hour glass glued to the table and no one can find the rewind button boy. So cradle your head in your hands and breathe"

ladiedeathe

• Pushing the bounds of ministry, one gasp at a time.
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
I'm tired tonight - we're having order in hoagies. On the plus side, since we decided to relax our level of kosher observation, boy can we order from a bunch of places! I have eaten out more in the last few months than I have in the last 15 years or so.

(Side note: DH got a bug up his tuchas today and decided he was going to shave his head- we have been giggling madly all day at how cool and trendy he looks. I keep catching him staring at himself in the mirror with a big grin)
"Here to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable. Have chalice, will travel."

Shoo

• Super Hero!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 08:38:32 PM »
We are making tacos.

mmmmmmmm tacos.  :)

McCutieBelle

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
I love tacos, that is all.

CatFanatic

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »
I'm eating lightly all week in anticipation of Thursday, when we will be going to my favourite restaurant for my IL's 40th (its' FIL's favourite, too!). I shall have the crocodile kebabs, the gowke garlic rump and the koeksisters pastries for dessert. Yes, I've been thinking about it far too much.  ;D

Buffy2424

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »
Last night we had stir-fry that my husband made.

Tonight I'm making pecan-crusted chicken breasts, chile & cilantro Polenta (storebought polenta) and garlic-y green beans. 

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »
The line was too long at Cheesecake Factory last night, so we went to Old Chicago instead. We ordered pepperoni rolls, Italian Nachos, and Black Thai wings. It was a very nutritious, low-cal meal.  ;D