Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

When threads get locked....

<< < (25/26) > >>

RainhaDoTexugo:

--- Quote from: Scritzy on February 15, 2009, 02:20:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: RainhaDoTexugo on February 15, 2009, 02:23:25 AM ---I like (good) meatloaf and sauerkraut - just not baked together in one pan.  Blech :P

--- End quote ---

Gad, and I thought I was weird using oatmeal in meatloaf (instead of breadcrumbs).

--- End quote ---

The worst part was that she ambushed us with it.  We came over for dinner, she said we were having meatloaf.  I like meatloaf, BF likes meatloaf, we were both hungry...  then, just before she serves it, she says "oh, I tried something a little different..."  :(

Animala:
I actually prefer oatmeal in meatloaf, but then that is the way my mom made it.

jpcher:
I haven't read this entire thread, because I noticed that it was started in 2009, many years old.

I would like to request that when a thread gets locked the offending person is allowed one post in order to apologize or gently explain the reason for the offending post.

I recently had a thread locked where it was explained "OP was looking for offense when none was intended"

Looking back, yes, I was pretty harsh with my post.

I would like to have the opportunity to apologize for my offending post.

Any chance of this happening?

SiotehCat:

--- Quote from: jpcher on July 21, 2013, 03:17:25 PM ---I haven't read this entire thread, because I noticed that it was started in 2009, many years old.

I would like to request that when a thread gets locked the offending person is allowed one post in order to apologize or gently explain the reason for the offending post.

I recently had a thread locked where it was explained "OP was looking for offense when none was intended"

Looking back, yes, I was pretty harsh with my post.

I would like to have the opportunity to apologize for my offending post.

Any chance of this happening?

--- End quote ---

Jpcher, maybe you could just private message the other poster?

I think allowing the OP one more post after its already been locked is unnecessary. Those who want to apologize could easily do it through PM.

zainabzks:
My first post on this forum got moderated. I sincerely apologized to the dame and all was well. :) The Dame even told me why I was moderated (political issue).
I've been a member for many years now (9+ but who's counting).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version