Forum Administration > Forum Announcements

S/O Locked topic - can we see why?

<< < (16/19) > >>

Ticia:
Sometimes the reason is pretty obvious, sometimes the mods are on their phones (At least, I am) and it's hard to type up an explanation and easy to just close the thread. It's one button to push. Sometimes we're on our way out the door to deal with jobs/family and don't have time to post an explanation. So, you don't always get an explanation.

secretrebel:
I was wondering if there was any reason for the recent uptick in locked threads. There are 8 in "Family and Children", most without explanation of the locking and some locked after only a few posts and nothing majorly contentious.

Has there been a rules change I've missed or is it just a coincidence?

pierrotlunaire0:
I am just speculating here, but at least some were just not about etiquette issues, or were kind of ranty.

Pen^2:
I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but the last several locked threads I've seen have had reasons posted, even if the reason was completely obvious.

It's very appreciated :)

MariaE:

--- Quote from: Pen^2 on July 19, 2013, 09:56:08 PM ---I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but the last several locked threads I've seen have had reasons posted, even if the reason was completely obvious.

It's very appreciated :)

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Thank you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version