News:

• February 18, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Love Through Action  (Read 2139 times)

bestimw

• How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.
Love Through Action
« on: July 17, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »
Here's a link to a wonderful website: http://lovethroughaction.blogspot.com/

Here's an explanation from the website: Little Warrior is my daughter. She's almost three and she's fighting cancer for the second time. Friends far and near have asked what they can do. We said, "Show love through action." Do a good deed, then let us know. We'll compile these in a book for Little Warrior to show her how love for her made the world a better place.

At the website you can read about Little Warrior and what acts of kindness and grace people are doing in her name.  It's very moving.

kajunchick

Re: Love Through Action
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »
I've been reading your website. I'm sorry your family is going through this, and I will keep Little Warrior in my prayers. I will have something to write to you soon.
Everybody in this family needs to just calm down and eat some fruit or something.

bestimw

• How we spend our days is how we spend our lives.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 08:42:25 PM »
Sorry for any confusion - I am not related to Little Warrior in any way.  I just stumbled across the website and wanted to share it here.

MyFamily

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »
I "know" Little Warrior's mother (can you really know someone you only know on-line?).  I hope everyone reads and contributes to this post.  This is a family focused on how to positively deal with their daughter's cancer, and their attitude and approach is a real inspiration to me and many others.
"The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones" - Solomon ibn Gabirol

momto3daughters

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 10:14:10 AM »
I have emailed Little Warrior's mom and my girl scouts made cards up for her and decorated a bag that we were doing at camp for her, we are mailing them out on Friday (next). I cant belive how strong Little Warrior is what an inspiration she is to me when Im feeling down about my life, she goes through all that at 3 and still has a smile on her face.