News:

• February 25, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: S/O Finders Keepers thread - when the Finder is nice  (Read 1525 times)

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
S/O Finders Keepers thread - when the Finder is nice
« on: July 18, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
The "Finders Keepers Losers Weepers" thread reminded me of this, and I thought I'd share.

About a month ago my BF, Nevets, went to a party in another town. The morning after the party, at about 8 am, I got a phone call from his phone.

Me: Hello? (thinking - why is Nevets calling so early - he should be sleeping off the party)
Caller: Hello - I found this phone and your number was the most called. Do you know who it belongs to?
Me: (still very sleepy) You found the phone?
Caller: Yeah, I'm just passing through "town" and I found this phone sitting out on the picnic table at the rest stop. Your number was in it, and I'm wondering if you know who it belongs to.
Me: Yeah, it belongs to "Nevets' full name". He must have lost it last night. Thank you for finding it.
Caller: Do you know how I can get it to him?
Me: Sorry, I don't know where he's staying.
Caller: How about I leave it on the picnic table. I'll put some maps over it so no one pinches it.

and so on. I called Nevets on his mum's phone and he wandered out to the picnic table and found it. Wish I knew who the nice "Finder" was so I could thank him.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

beingkj

• I am invisible
Re: S/O Finders Keepers thread - when the Finder is nice
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Wow, this threw me off because my friend used to date a Nevets!  (his name was actually steven....)

yeah, my Nevets is a Steven too.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

beingkj

• I am invisible
Re: S/O Finders Keepers thread - when the Finder is nice
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 11:22:59 PM »
It would be. But it's highly unlikely unless your friend is Australian.
Oh no, I'm blogging!