Author Topic: Forgotten Skirt Delivered to Office!  (Read 1403 times)

MineralDiva

• "Diva"
  • "I shall plant my feet and let them have it!"
Forgotten Skirt Delivered to Office!
« on: March 16, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »
When I got to my office today, there was a voice-mail message from the woman who works at my favorite dress shop, here in town.

She didn't have my home number, so called the office last night to let me know she'd forgotten to include a skirt I'd purchased last night, in with all the many other things I'd gotten.  It accidentally was hung on the counter, and she discovered it after I'd left.

She left her home number and I called her when I got in today.  She said she had to be in town to run some personal errands, and offerred to bring the skirt over to me at the office! (Mr. Diva has my car today.)

And by golly, she did too! 

It was one of those rare shopping sprees, where I bought a butt-load of wonderful things.  So I honestly didn't notice that the skirt wasn't there, when I put it all away last night.

Good thing she called...I wanted to wear it for Mr. Diva's St. Paddy's Day gig tomorrow evening, after work...and I'd have been half-dressed!

What a sweetie she was to bring it to me today...on her day OFF, no less!

BettyP

Re: Forgotten Skirt Delivered to Office!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 08:28:04 PM »
How wonderful! I'd definitely get her name / clerk id number off the receipt and write a letter to her corporate office. As an ex-retail worker, I know that a complimentary letter would be a wonderful way to thank her.

AnnaB

MineralDiva

• "Diva"
  • "I shall plant my feet and let them have it!"
Re: Forgotten Skirt Delivered to Office!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 12:21:37 AM »
Oh, I know her name.  It's a very small dress shop.  Not corporately owned.  It's exactly this kind of attention that keeps my business with them, rather than going off the mountain to shop...even though it's more expensive here.