Forum Administration > Glitches, errors, problems

Staying logged in

<< < (3/3)

Scritzy:
My problem of logging out started this past weekend. I downloaded a couple of new programs, and suddenly I'm no longer logged in forever.  :'(

But it only happens the first time I log on during a given day (or if I reboot, I can't honestly remember). After my initial logon I don't have to do it again.

I've been getting some funky error messages lately, so I'm constantly scanning for viruses and spyware. I'll do a disc cleanup next and see if that alleviates the problem. I haven't changed any of my settings since the new board began, and I never had any trouble before. (I'm using IE7.)

MadMadge43:
I will also state here:

If you are on Internet Explorer 7, you are in uncharted territory. Unfortunately they made all sorts of updates that websites were not equipped to handle and developers are scrambling to change their systems that works on every other system to meet Internet Explorer 7.

Our office is cursing Bill Gates from one end to the other. Between this and Vista he better give away all his money for me to make peace with him.

Scritzy:

--- Quote from: MadMadge43 on June 13, 2008, 01:10:08 AM ---I will also state here:

If you are on Internet Explorer 7, you are in uncharted territory. Unfortunately they made all sorts of updates that websites were not equipped to handle and developers are scrambling to change their systems that works on every other system to meet Internet Explorer 7.

Our office is cursing Bill Gates from one end to the other. Between this and Vista he better give away all his money for me to make peace with him.

--- End quote ---

My IE7 has calmed down tremendously and now rarely gives me trouble. I updated it a couple of times and the bugs seemed to have worked out of it.

But MS and Gates will never live Vista down. I only hope that the OS designers take the many complaints into consideration before the next OS is built.

trishonthego:
I'm having issues with my new phone screen name. I've never had them before... in fact I had the opposite problem, I didn't want to log in under trishlovesdolphins on my phone automatically, but it did. Now that I've been using the new screen name on my phone I can't stay logged in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version