Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 766750 times)

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #5625 on: October 17, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
Crystal golden shadow,
I really need to slow down when I read this thread, because I thought it said "crystal golden shower."

The crystal golden shadow bead, OTOH, is gorgeous!

I posted about that in another thread.  ;D

Tsaiko

« Reply #5626 on: October 18, 2014, 08:25:29 AM »
Normally female cats don't spray at all.  It's definitely cause for a  :o face as well as an extra gross-out considering what she sprayed.  I couldn't throw that bag in the trash fast enough!  I also couldn't catch the cat after she took off when I yelled some unladylike things when  I saw her squirt on the grapes, which is probably a good thing for the cat considering how mad I was at her!

We had a female cat, Prowler, that would spray things. We suspect she had an excess of testosterone, because every vet/cat person who saw her thought she was a tom cat until they lifter her tail. "Oh. He is a she." was a common thing to hear about Prowler. The other reason we suspect she had an excess of testosterone is we any of our other females went into heat (back when they actually recommended waiting for females to go into heat once before spaying them), they would follow Prowler rubbing against her and presenting to her. Of course, Prowler wanted nothing to do with any of them. More than one of the other females got swatted for doing that.

And now to contribute to the gross out thread: Prowler got into a cat fight and bitten one day. We kept an eye on her and didn't notice anything. Well, the cat bite got infected, swelled, and burst all over one of my jackets. My jacket was covered in puss and blood. The sight and smell were awful. Prowler was immediately taken to the vet where her butt was shaved, her wound cleaned out, and a shot of antibiotics given. She made a full recovery. The jacket was a lost cause and had to be thrown out.

Prowler also had one crumpled ear due to a burst blood vessel in her ear. After the shaving, we referred to her as "One ear, bald butt" for many years.

mmswm

« Reply #5627 on: October 18, 2014, 03:15:01 PM »
I was popping bf's back blackheads the other day and I realized he might think that was gross, so I stopped and asked him if that was okay.  His response: "as long as I can pop yours". I think I found the perfect man (for me, anyway).
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

KimberlyM

« Reply #5628 on: October 20, 2014, 01:30:31 PM »
I was popping bf's back blackheads the other day and I realized he might think that was gross, so I stopped and asked him if that was okay.  His response: "as long as I can pop yours". I think I found the perfect man (for me, anyway).

My first husband used to let me do that, but my final one wont let me...he doesn't understand.  He was getting a really large ingrown hair on his jaw a couple weeks ago and was complaining and saying he had one like 20 years ago that had eventually popped and sprayed all over the wall.  I said "that's awesome" and he looked at me like I had 2 heads.  He wouldn't let me pick at this one either.  You'd think after 16 years he'd be used to me... >:D

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #5629 on: October 20, 2014, 01:52:25 PM »
Last night I went into Catland to say good night to the kittens. They all ran up, eager for some loves.

When I leaned over, I farted so loudly that they got bottle-brush tails and ran full-tilt to hide under the futon!
Using a chainsaw is as close as we come to having a lightsaber in this life.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5630 on: October 20, 2014, 01:53:55 PM »
Last night I went into Catland to say good night to the kittens. They all ran up, eager for some loves.

When I leaned over, I farted so loudly that they got bottle-brush tails and ran full-tilt to hide under the futon!

*snort*  That's hilarious.  I've been sitting on the sofa with a cat curled up at the other end.  And got *the look* when I farted and the reverberations through the sofa woke her highness.   :D
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

mmswm

« Reply #5631 on: October 20, 2014, 03:24:15 PM »

*snort*  That's hilarious.  I've been sitting on the sofa with a cat curled up at the other end.  And got *the look* when I farted and the reverberations through the sofa woke her highness.   :D

Not a cat story, but a few nights ago we had beans and rice for dinner.  This did interesting things to my digestive track.  I let a particularly large fart rip under the covers and bf's response was "ya know, most women are all 'ewwwwww' about things like that.  I'm glad I don't have to worry about it around you."

Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

Reika

« Reply #5632 on: October 20, 2014, 03:48:24 PM »
My late Boots once jabbed me in the butt when I let a silent but deadly rip when she was curled up behind me. :)

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #5633 on: October 20, 2014, 03:52:36 PM »
Mocha loves to gently knead one's rear as you are sitting in the office chair. Not once, but many times has she been rewarded with human flatulence.

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #5634 on: October 20, 2014, 05:12:28 PM »
Sometimes Pilsner (our dog) farts loudly enough to startle himself. Then he sniffs his own posterior as if he were thinking "did THAT really come from ME???"
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

kitkatswing

« Reply #5635 on: October 20, 2014, 10:52:30 PM »
I may have accidentally (on purpose) let one rip in bed one night, whilst the dog was under the covers at the foot of the bed..... He didn't stay there long...

DH woke up and blamed him.... I started silently giggling, it was the shaking of the bed that gave it away.. :)

JoW

« Reply #5636 on: October 20, 2014, 11:23:35 PM »

My first husband used to let me do that, but my final one wont let me...he doesn't understand.  He was getting a really large ingrown hair on his jaw a couple weeks ago and was complaining and saying he had one like 20 years ago that had eventually popped and sprayed all over the wall.  I said "that's awesome" and he looked at me like I had 2 heads.  He wouldn't let me pick at this one either.  You'd think after 16 years he'd be used to me... >:D
Tell him "if you empty it now there will be less mess".  Its true and he might need your help getting it empty. 

Mel the Redcap

• Scheming Foreign Hussy!
« Reply #5637 on: Yesterday at 03:08:25 AM »
The Good Ethnic Boy and I are doing IVF to try to have a child together, and I'm currently in the "embryo was implanted a few days ago, now we wait to see if it sticks" stage (fingers crossed!). To improve the chances of a sticky baby, I'm on progesterone supplements.

These supplements come in two forms, the convenient one and the inconvenient one. The inconvenient one (which is cheaper, and I've used in the past) is a little wax pessary; you insert it in the *ahem* obvious location, and then have to stay lying down for half an hour so that it doesn't just dribble out into your underwear when it melts. (It will dribble out into your underwear eventually, usually ending up as white floaty bits in the loo next time you pee and possibly staining your undies on the way, but if you lie down for that half an hour it does its job first.)

A couple of boxes of the convenient form are included in the price of an IVF cycle, so those are the ones I'm using now. It's a white cream/gel in a plastic applicator; you twist the end off, insert it in the *ahem* obvious location, squeeze the bulb thingy on the end until a slight farting noise indicates that it's all in there, then throw away the applicator and go about your business. Much more convenient than the pessaries, since you don't have to take a half-hour break to prevent it from dribbling out before it's done its job...

...but like the wax pessaries, it will still re-emerge eventually. It just won't be white any more. The progesterone gets absorbed, and the remaining cream/gel stuff curdles into a surprisingly large wad of brownish grey yuk that makes its appearance a couple of days later. It looks like you're suffering from the worst yeast infection ever.

The nurses at the clinic will not remember to warn you about this. It is, shall we say, a bit alarming. :o
"Set aphasia to stun!"