Author Topic: Invitations gone all wrong!  (Read 4700 times)

ShadesOfGrey

• Super Hero!
Invitations gone all wrong!
« on: December 13, 2006, 09:56:56 AM »
Ok,

so I sent out invitations to a shower that I am hosting, but unfortunately, I got two people's addresses mixed up! So I dont know if either one of them received their invitations.  I sent out everyone's at the beginning of December, and it is now 2.5 weeks  before the shower and two invitees havent received anything!

What do I do?
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning. - Maya Angelou

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou

BurninDinner

Re: Invitations gone all wrong!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 10:58:38 AM »
Call them and ask them.

ShadesOfGrey

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 11:05:38 AM »
Call them and ask them.

::sigh:: you make it sound so simple.  I guess it really is that simple...

(I guess I kinda freaked out for a moment there.  I was just worried that they will be upset with the short notice)

Thanks!
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning. - Maya Angelou

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou

gjcva1

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 11:09:12 AM »
Call them and ask them.

::sigh:: you make it sound so simple.  I guess it really is that simple...

(I guess I kinda freaked out for a moment there.  I was just worried that they will be upset with the short notice)

Thanks!

i'm susre they will understand an honest mistake like this.