News:

• February 24, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread  (Read 290225 times)

vintagegal

Re: The 'I Accomplished Something Today!' Thread
« Reply #2160 on: February 20, 2018, 06:02:46 PM »
I successfully set up a secondhand Fitbit that was given to me. After I figured out what kind it is. Really, is it so hard for the manufacturer to include that info on the packaging somewhere? (It came with packaging).

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #2161 on: February 21, 2018, 08:11:46 AM »
I successfully set up a secondhand Fitbit that was given to me. After I figured out what kind it is. Really, is it so hard for the manufacturer to include that info on the packaging somewhere? (It came with packaging).

Is it a Fitbit Flex and do you have small wrists?  Mine died just after I'd bought a package of three new bands that I need to get rid of...
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

vintagegal

« Reply #2162 on: February 21, 2018, 07:35:16 PM »
it's a Charge HR and I do have small wrists - I'm wondering if I have it on right as the business part is way on the outside of my wrist and there is still a gap . I guess I don't have enough flat surface on my arm to accommodate the flat area on the FItbit.

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #2163 on: February 22, 2018, 08:16:54 AM »
Darn.  It's not the same band.  Too bad for you!  You'd have had 4 lovely different coloured bands for the cost of shipping them to you.  LOL
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

vintagegal

« Reply #2164 on: February 22, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »
thanks for the offer though! Mine is purple, which I think is cool.

So I did the heavy lifting (number crunching) on my federal taxes today, and I will be getting money back!! Did a happy dance. Still have to fill out the forms and make them look nice. I get a certain amount of pride out of doing them myself, this is the second year of doing them alone. DH and I used to do them together but he was the math whiz.