News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• March 06, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.  (Read 403998 times)

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
Re: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.
« Reply #2145 on: February 26, 2015, 04:13:12 PM »
This was a TV show.  I swear I wouldn't laugh at this were it to happen in real life.  Maybe.

A guy and a girl are vacationing together when girl's crazy abusive ex shows up.  Ex manages to stab guy but guy manages to punch out ex and put him on the floor.  Girl helps guy to the car so she can take him to the hospital.  Ex suddenly shows up in front of the car.  Girl pauses, throws it in gear, hits ex.  Ex rolls up the hood and windshield, girl brakes and ex ends up on the ground in front of the car.  Girl pauses again, then floors it.  Bump.  Bump.

I know I shouldn't have laughed.  I do.  Really.  But I laughed like a loon.  It was the bump bump that just killed me.

Hawaii 50. And maybe I laughed too. Maybe.
"I think her scattergun was only loaded with commas and full-stops, although some of them cuddled together for warmth and produced little baby colons and semi-colons." ~ Margo

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2146 on: February 26, 2015, 08:34:24 PM »
I am so glad to find out I'm not alone...   ;D
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Benni

« Reply #2147 on: February 26, 2015, 10:25:03 PM »
Another TV show.  Big end of the series, wedding, complications, murder, mayhem, etc.  No problem.  Then the closing scene - after they wedding of the main characters, she puts her hand on her belly - and you can guess the rest.  It was the cheesiest ending to a series ever.  Did they make the ending so we would all laugh at it?

kherbert05

• Super Hero!
    • Trees downed in my yard by Ike and the clean up
« Reply #2148 on: February 26, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »
Another TV show.  Big end of the series, wedding, complications, murder, mayhem, etc.  No problem.  Then the closing scene - after they wedding of the main characters, she puts her hand on her belly - and you can guess the rest.  It was the cheesiest ending to a series ever.  Did they make the ending so we would all laugh at it?
Not only that - but in the last case they have him do the exact same thing that got Angela (his wife) and Charlotte (his daughter) killed by Red John - Pretend to be a psychic with information on the case. In the newer case the serial killer had already executed another fake psychic (who had a brain disorder and didn't know he wasn't psychic)

I guess the media had been completely silent about Patrick revenge killing Red John (not to mention a few other people connected to him), fleeing to Mexico, then basically blackmailing the FBI into hiring him on his terms - because everyone including the reporters fell for it even though he spent the last 7 years denouncing psychics at every opportunity.

If it makes you feel any better Simon Baker agrees with us - he wanted Patrick to die tragically

About Hawaii 50, Amber's ex is dead right. We already have Chin's late wife's no good brother who is probably going to be gunning for him and Danny. We don't need this idiot also. I think they had Danny injured because Scott Cann is taking off time to be with his wife and new child.
Don't Teach Them For Your Past. Teach Them For Their Future

Elisabunny

« Reply #2149 on: February 27, 2015, 09:05:55 PM »
Today, the TV in the clinic waiting room had on a soap opera.  First, DD (14) watched in puzzlement and asked, "is this supposed to be a documentary?"  No, dear, it's a soap opera.  You can tell by the look of it.  Then she tried to make sense of the plot.  "But, but, but..."  ;D  ;D  ;D
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

whiterose

• From the good old US of A!
« Reply #2150 on: March 02, 2015, 08:21:56 PM »
Some group notorious for picketing funerals wanted to picket the funeral of a celebrity who passed away recently...

But they were not able to because they did not know where the funeral was taking place!

For some reason, I found this hilarious. Maybe because the organizers of the funeral were discreet enough to hide the location. Maybe because it will put a damper on the actions of that group.
I have pet mice!

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2151 on: March 02, 2015, 08:26:25 PM »
Some group notorious for picketing funerals wanted to picket the funeral of a celebrity who passed away recently...

But they were not able to because they did not know where the funeral was taking place!

For some reason, I found this hilarious. Maybe because the organizers of the funeral were discreet enough to hide the location. Maybe because it will put a damper on the actions of that group.
I'm glad that his family and friends got to say goodbye to him in peace, but I was really hoping that the protest group would run afoul of Celebrity's more enthusiastic fans. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fliss

• Australia - the land that time forgot.
« Reply #2152 on: March 03, 2015, 10:19:45 PM »

I'm glad that his family and friends got to say goodbye to him in peace, but I was really hoping that the protest group would run afoul of Celebrity's more enthusiastic fans.

Oh, I was hoping this too! It gave me a warm fuzzy feeling imaging it.
Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.