News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• June 30, 2016, 07:57:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.  (Read 513619 times)

turtleIScream

Re: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.
« Reply #2370 on: June 08, 2016, 08:46:29 PM »
My little dog was sniffing around the living room floor. All of a sudden, she jumped up and back about 5 feet in the air, and started tearing around the room. Around the ottoman, up onto the couch, burying her head under pillows, lather, rinse, repeat. But not once did she yelp. Further inspection revealed there was a dead bee stuck in the carpet.
Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. - Uncle Iroh

lilfox

« Reply #2371 on: June 08, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »
Learning the hard way - don't laugh at anything a toddler does or says, no matter how legitimately hilarious.  It will be repeated ad infinitum. And you know how some things go on for so long they become funny again?  Yeah, that's a looooong road.

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #2372 on: Yesterday at 01:37:43 AM »
A friend's funeral on Monday.  It was a beautiful non-denominational service, with just the right mix of laughter and tears.

The killer though? 

At the front of the hall there was the casket, which I couldn't see very well from where I was sitting.  In front of it was something bulky and weirdly shaped, covered in white sheets.

As the time came for the casket to leave, a couple of men stripped off the sheets to reveal my friend's motorised scooter/mobility aid, and one of them proceeded to tow the casket out using the scooter.  To top that, the casket was painted like a caravan, and it departed to his favourite travel music, 'On the road again'. 

The whole congregation just lost it laughing through their tears.  It was absolutely brilliant, and was Friend down to the ground.  He'd have loved it.

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #2373 on: Yesterday at 08:19:08 AM »
That is incredibly awesome.
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Hmmmmm

« Reply #2374 on: Yesterday at 08:33:03 AM »
Julian that is awesome

....but I got to the second paragraph and thought "the killer was a the person's funeral!"

Julian

• I lost it between Thriller and Gangnam Style...
« Reply #2375 on: Yesterday at 04:33:57 PM »
oops!!  Sorry!