News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• May 02, 2016, 02:53:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What is the funniest thing you've ever heard?  (Read 294 times)

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
What is the funniest thing you've ever heard?
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:52:58 PM »
Okay, so we all have that one joke (or three) that will still make us howl. Let's share to spread the humor and joy! Here are mine:

"When I sneeze, it sounds like someone strangled Daffy Duck" - one of my co - workers (he's not exactly wrong...)

Every time my GM and one of my Star Wars - loving co - workers get together (my GM is the biggest SW fan I know in real life) and they spork everything Palpatine says in Revenge of the Sith. I know it sounds stupid, but try to imagine a grown man with a gravelly baritone voice mimicking "Uuuunliiimiteeed powwwwah!" in that high - pitched voice.

The Looney Tunes episode "Transylvania 6 - 5000" Just...everything about it. Unfortunately, this is the fullest clip I could find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gn4gVpLncA
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter

Nikko-chan

Re: What is the funniest thing you've ever heard?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 02:12:11 AM »
A meme on facebook about the guy who fell into the toilet when he left the toilet seat up. The hashtags make me crack up every time.

Thipu1

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 08:57:22 AM »
Overheard on a cruise ship.  We were cruising near Antarctica admiring the gigantic ice floes and majestic mountains.  A fellow passenger asked a staff member

'How far above sea level are we now?'

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 09:06:51 AM »
Overheard on a cruise ship.  We were cruising near Antarctica admiring the gigantic ice floes and majestic mountains.  A fellow passenger asked a staff member

'How far above sea level are we now?'

*snort*   ;D
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter